PDA

View Full Version : Tornado's

Old Tiger
05-30-2004, 11:03 PM
If i heard on the news correctly 72 tornado's were reported today. If that is correct, that is an amazing amount of twisters

Ranger Mom
05-30-2004, 11:19 PM
This is kinda off topic, but I heard on the news earlier that our local ice cream truck driver was arrested for selling drugs out of his ice cream truck!!

My son was at whataburger and saw that he was pulled over!!

What a loser!!:tongue:

Old Tiger
05-30-2004, 11:22 PM
lmao, that's like something you see in a cop movie such as Training Day

Ranger Mom
05-30-2004, 11:24 PM
I never would let my kids buy ice cream from those trucks....those drivers would be driving down the road with that freaky music playing looking like something that escaped from prison or the looney bin.

Sans Couth
05-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Didn't Cheech and Chong's 'Nice Dreams' start off with them selling pot from an ice cream truck?

Old Tiger
05-30-2004, 11:27 PM
hm...don't know, but I've seen scary movies about Ice Cream trucks...freaks me out everytime i watch them cause they play the same ice cream truck music.....:evil: :eyetwitch

Ranger Mom
05-30-2004, 11:29 PM
Doesn't one of those Cheech and Chong guys have a recurring role on "That 70's show?"

I agree Old Tiger...that music they play always gives me the creeps.....reminds me of clowns and carnival music!!:eek:

Old Tiger
05-30-2004, 11:32 PM
You better watch what you say RM or "IT" will get you :evillaugh :evilgrin: :evil: :crazy:

Ranger Mom
05-30-2004, 11:34 PM
LOL!! That's what made me think of that!

Pennyrich the clown....Stephen King is one of my favorite authors!

Although out of all of his books I have read, Pet Semetary scared me the most. I wouldn't read it unless my husband was in the room with me!!

Old Tiger
05-30-2004, 11:37 PM
It gave me nightmares for about a month. I was 5 or 6 when I first seen it. Pet Cemetary is scary too. The 1st is better than the 2cd, as the same with IT. That other Stephen King movie was wierd about where the dad of that family goes crazy and they are stuck in the hotel, and where the kid is riding his tricycle and them 2 twins are in the middle of the hallway.

Ranger Mom
05-30-2004, 11:40 PM
The Shining!! A Classic!

Pet Sematary the movie wasn't nearly as scary as the book was. Neither was IT....of course, they very rarely are. Maybe that's just because I have a very vivid imagination.

I'm sorry that I turned your tornado post in a thread about ice cream trucks, clowns and Stephen King!!

At least I found someone to talk to!!!:D :D

Old Tiger
05-30-2004, 11:42 PM
lol..tornado's are scary...IT, Pet Cemetary, and The Shining are scary so it's related :p add me on AIM kingcasey06

Sans Couth
05-31-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Doesn't one of those Cheech and Chong guys have a recurring role on "That 70's show?"

I agree Old Tiger...that music they play always gives me the creeps.....reminds me of clowns and carnival music!!:eek:

RM,

Tommy Chong plays the owner of the photohut who acts like he has been stoned for half a century. Cheech is better know now a days as Don Johnson's partner in Nash Bridges, as well as the great performance he gave as the caddie in Tin Cup.