PDA

View Full Version : Graduating Seniors

BrahmaMom
05-28-2004, 07:00 AM
Congratulations to all the 3A (and other) senior athletes graduating this and next week. You have not only gotten an education in class, but on your respective fields, courts, etc. Best of luck to each of you as you begin your adult life. It's been fun to watch you grow up, now go out there and make your moms (and dads) proud! And for goodness sake, be careful and buckle up--you aren't invicible! And remember, you are loved by parents that will be there when you realize you aren't as big and smart as you thought you were, so let them be there for you.

BIG19
05-28-2004, 07:35 AM
Mom, you beat me to the punch. I would like to echo the CONGRATS and I hope that everyone has a wonderful time in their next chapter of thier lives. Please be safe and check in once in a while. Best of luck in all that you will do!

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-28-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Congratulations to all the 3A (and other) senior athletes graduating this and next week. You have not only gotten an education in class, but on your respective fields, courts, etc. Best of luck to each of you as you begin your adult life. It's been fun to watch you grow up, now go out there and make your moms (and dads) proud! And for goodness sake, be careful and buckle up--you aren't invicible! And remember, you are loved by parents that will be there when you realize you aren't as big and smart as you thought you were, so let them be there for you.

i agree

lobo12
05-28-2004, 04:15 PM
thank you

aamove
05-29-2004, 01:22 AM
Congratulations to all the graduates this year. Good Luck with your future endevers