PDA

View Full Version : Softball Caldwell 2 Troy 0

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
05-27-2004, 10:09 PM
The Lady Hornets are going to Austin. It was an all district 18 affair at the A&M softball field tonight with the lady Hornets coming out on top of the Lady Trojans of Troy by a score of 2-0. Good luck Ladies bring home the gold:clap:

marlin fan
05-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Congrats on the win Caldwell good luck in Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Cardinal
05-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Out of a couple of dozen excellent teams in Region III you have fought your way to the top. Go get that State Championship!!!!

Dulce04
05-28-2004, 12:19 AM
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that we are going to STATE!!! We've worked soooooo hard to get where we are and there is NO stopping us now. I feel so privileged that my sister and I are the only 2 seniors that have gone to state in two sports this year... volleyball and now softball. There are six of us on the softball team that went to state for volleyball but my sister and I were the only two seniors on the volleyball team. I can't wait to go to the state tournament. We played awesome tonight. We had 8 hits and no errors. Brandi Crnkovic had .. i think ...9 K's. Now it's on to STATE!!!!!

Bellville22
05-28-2004, 11:19 AM
I attended the game last night. Even though Caldwell has played Bellville a few times, I had never seen their pitcher. I was very impressed. She will be very very hard to beat. The Caldwell bats are good enough to push across 1 run in 9 or 10 innings if that's what it takes, and that's probably all they'll need.

I was very impressed with the way Troy swung the bats though. They managed 4 hits and put the ball in play. THey just couldn't string anything together.

Good luck to the Lady Hornets.

HornetMom
05-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Dulce04
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that we are going to STATE!!! We've worked soooooo hard to get where we are and there is NO stopping us now. I feel so privileged that my sister and I are the only 2 seniors that have gone to state in two sports this year... volleyball and now softball. There are six of us on the softball team that went to state for volleyball but my sister and I were the only two seniors on the volleyball team. I can't wait to go to the state tournament. We played awesome tonight. We had 8 hits and no errors. Brandi Crnkovic had .. i think ...9 K's. Now it's on to STATE!!!!!

Way to go Lady Hornets :clap: :clap: :clap:

Caldwell is behind you all the way. What a way to end your years at CHS.

Have a great graduation and good luck at state.