PDA

View Full Version : american idol

jason
05-26-2004, 08:20 PM
ok i really thought i could sit and watch to see who wins the darn thing, but my god, i think these are some of the worst performances ive ever seen in my life, somebody please put pencils in my ears...its only 8:20 and im turning it off...why cant they just do a 30 minute show and annouce the *censored* winner...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sans Couth
05-26-2004, 08:22 PM
I was watching the CMA awards, and they gave Willie Nelson an award called the Gene Weed Award.

He said, "When they called me about this award, I thought they said the Green Weed Award".

Leave it to Willie.

sinton66
05-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Willie's getting old, his hearing ain't so good anymore......:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-26-2004, 08:47 PM
i was thinking that if they were gonna give any kind of award having to do w/ weed, it really does rightfully belong in willie nelson's hands...

mwynn05
05-26-2004, 09:11 PM
reba also said they didnt know if willie was going to make it because he was having problems with his fingers and wrists and the she said she had never known willie to have any problems with joints

Sans Couth
05-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Is it just me, or did Reba get a boob job?

spiveyrat
05-27-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by jason
ok i really thought i could sit and watch to see who wins the darn thing, but my god, i think these are some of the worst performances ive ever seen in my life, somebody please put pencils in my ears...its only 8:20 and im turning it off...why cant they just do a 30 minute show and annouce the *censored* winner...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It was pretty drawn out. I told my wife after the first 45 minutes that I was getting bored with it.