PDA

View Full Version : Marlin

marlin fan
05-25-2004, 05:02 PM
Ha ha iv been the only marlin poster on this bored for a while now... I wonder what happend to the other ones????

lepfan
05-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Check the jail for that really rude mouthy one...you know who I am talking about...:D

marlin fan
05-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Check the jail for that really rude mouthy one...you know who I am talking about...:D
Uhm no i dont know which one u are talking about... Help me out on this one!!:confused:

mwynn05
05-25-2004, 08:40 PM
prolly cunbed

olddawggreen
05-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Hey, I thought Burnet and Marlin were going to play a pre-season game, but you guys are not on the schedule. I wonder what happened? Possible scrimmage?

lepfan
05-25-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
prolly cunbed

You win the BIG prize:D

SintonFan
05-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
You win the BIG prize:D
I enjoyed his post yall.:( The poor guy can't even respond...

marlin fan
05-26-2004, 07:25 AM
marlin and Burnet scrimmage i think its in Burnet

CHS_Grad '85
05-26-2004, 08:00 AM
prolly cunbed I know he was rom'd from this site but if you've ever had the oppurtunity to meet him - he's a fantastic person & a wealth of knowledge... let by-gones be by-gones...

olddawggreen
05-26-2004, 08:00 AM
Great! I was really looking forward to it.

Ranger Mom
05-26-2004, 08:31 AM
I kinda liked cunbed also....I also thought there was talk at one time after we got this new board about reinstating him!!

Have we not all said something at one time or another that in hindsight we wish we wouldn't have??

I know I have.....usually on a daily basis!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mwynn05
05-26-2004, 10:15 AM
I told you thats who he was talking about Byron

lepfan
05-26-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I enjoyed his post yall.:( The poor guy can't even respond...

I did not say I did not enjoy his posts or him for that matter....I did....but for a few days there he went way left of center...it seemed so out of character for what he had been

lepfan
05-26-2004, 10:11 PM
I told you thats who he was talking about Byron

she not he

MARLINFAN
05-27-2004, 12:06 AM
!! IM HERE READY FOR GRAD NIGHT 2004

Pudlugger
05-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I kinda liked cunbed also....I also thought there was talk at one time after we got this new board about reinstating him!!

Have we not all said something at one time or another that in hindsight we wish we wouldn't have??

I know I have.....usually on a daily basis!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom, if Cunbed had called Midland Greenwood's coach a racist just to fire up Marlin in a playoff game and threatened one of your kids playing with bodily harm then refused to take it back and threatened you personally with bodily harm I suspect you might feel differently. That is what he did on this board and it was insane. I actually was fond of Cunbed until he went nuts before the La Grange
Marlin playoff game with those off the wall posts. Any reinstatement moves will be strongly opposed by yours truly and will reflect poorly on the judgement and moral authority of those who support it. As the offending posts were deleted by moderators, it is not possible to review them now to refresh your memory or bring others up to speed on this issue. However, for those who were there, this is no excuse for forgetting what was said and letting "bygones be bygones".:(

Ranger Mom
05-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Actually, I didn't remember what it was all about. I probably didn't read it since it involved two teams that were the "least of my concern" at the time.

I asked a couple of people to refresh my memory on what happened, and all I really got that it was some kind of personality conflict between him and Jacket....so now I don't know what to think.

If he comes back, you can see on the member list he isn't banned and hasn't been for a while, I can promise you if it happens again, that will be it.

Since Sinton66, Slpy and myself are able to be here more than the mods were in the past, it is quite a bit easier to stay on top of these things.

CHS_Grad '85
05-27-2004, 10:33 AM
It's hard to go back & read all of cunbed's post because they were edited... as were the others that were pushing him... it was not one sided... he just gave better than he was taking and that offended some... and yes he did threaten to meet them somewhere... I agree with lepfan - it was out of character for cunbed... I still think he deserves another chance... heck if GOFORIT (the last name he used) can be allowed to come back repeatablly (even disguised-we knew it was him) then so should cunbed 10 (who doesn't want to hide behind another name-that should tell you about his character)...