PDA

View Full Version : F. Y. I.

Ranger Mom
05-24-2004, 01:23 PM
I just had a thought!! (Scary, isn't it??)

I read 2 different threads on here asking me if I had checked my PM's (not that I mind, I love seeing my name on there!!:D )

In case anyone didn't know, you can track your PM's and see if they have been read or not. While in the PM page, you can "jump to" message tracking and it will let you know what has been read and what is waiting to be read.

Just thought I would let anyone that didn't already know that.....KNOW THAT!!!

Please feel free to put my name in a post topic though...it makes me feel special!!:inlove:

kaorder1999
05-24-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I just had a thought!! (Scary, isn't it??)

I read 2 different threads on here asking me if I had checked my PM's (not that I mind, I love seeing my name on there!!:D )

In case anyone didn't know, you can track your PM's and see if they have been read or not. While in the PM page, you can "jump to" message tracking and it will let you know what has been read and what is waiting to be read.

Just thought I would let anyone that didn't already know that.....KNOW THAT!!!

Please feel free to put my name in a post topic though...it makes me feel special!!:inlove:

BUT....sometimes when people have sent me a PM I didnt get till days later cause the PM notification thing didnt pop up on my screen. Sometimes it does...sometimes it doesnt

you are right about the tracking thing though. I have sent a PM to someone that i knew was online and posting at the time and the PM went unread for a while so i made a post asking that peron to check their PM's and then they noticed they had one!

Ranger Mom
05-24-2004, 01:48 PM
I have noticed that same thing on my computer here at work....I didn't realize that I had PMs until I read the message to check them.

I thought I must not have the notice switch turned on. But, I haven't done anything about it and have received several PM's in the last 45 minutes where I got the Pop-up notification box!!

So....I don't know what the deal is, maybe a kink that needs to be ironed out....kinda like the search engine!!!

Sans Couth
05-24-2004, 01:53 PM
I waited until I had tracked you all morning before hollering at you. I was thinking your private thingy might not be working.

Wow that sounds wierd huh?

Ranger Mom
05-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Sans Couth
I waited until I had tracked you all morning before hollering at you. I was thinking your private thingy might not be working.

Which one??

The private thingy might not be working....or the fact that you have been tracking me all morning!!:eek: :eek:

kaorder1999
05-24-2004, 02:40 PM

now thats classic

Sans Couth
05-24-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Which one??

The private thingy might not be working....or the fact that you have been tracking me all morning!!:eek: :eek:

I choose to remain silent and only be thought a fool, rather than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.:)

spiveyrat
05-25-2004, 07:10 AM
I was thinking your private thingy might not be working.

Pssst. I don't think you should be airing that publicly. TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! :eek: :D :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
05-25-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Pssst. I don't think you should be airing that publicly. TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!! :eek: :D :D :D
hahahahahahahahahaha

another classic line from Spivey Rat