PDA

View Full Version : I'M NOT EX_QB!!!!!!!

Srs. o4
09-25-2002, 09:35 PM
I KNOW ALOT OF PPLZ THAT PLAY ON GIDDINGS VARSITY AND SCHOOL MATES OF MINE, THINK THAT I AM EX-QB. I'M NOT EX-QB I SWEAR IT!!!!!! WHY WOULD I EVEN TRY TO PISS OFF ALL MY FRIENDS THAT PLAY FOOTBALL AND THAT HAVE SCHOOL PRIDE. BUT I AM ONE STEP CLOSER TO FINDING OUT WHO THE F&CK THIS GUY IS. GOT A FAMILY MEMBER DOING SOME SEARCHING IN CALDWELL, AND HE SAID HE IS CLOSE TO FINDING OUT WHO IT IS. GIVE ME TIME. I WILL PROOVE TO ALL OF YOU NON BELIEVERS THAT ITS NOT ME!!!!!

BELL

IveyOldschool02
09-25-2002, 09:39 PM
Who do yall think it is?

ThaRealBulldog
09-25-2002, 09:40 PM
Wow, Watch out!

ThaRealBulldog
09-25-2002, 09:41 PM
Wow, Watch out!

ThaRealBulldog
09-25-2002, 09:41 PM
Wow, Watch out!

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:53 PM
like i said i believe you. someone told me that's who you were. maytbe ex-qb is last year's 3rd string qb.

EX_QB
09-25-2002, 09:55 PM
he's right...he's not....

Srs. o4
09-25-2002, 09:59 PM
GiddingsCB give me some hints to who u are. I have no clue on that.

Srs. o4
09-25-2002, 10:08 PM
BIG NEWS!!!!!!
My cousin just called, and he was doing some research to find this guy EX_QB. He told me that alot of pplz are saying that it is a coach!! He said that it is either Lance Smith, Dale Willaims, or Jsaon Puente. Not saying it is one of them but that is what a Varsity Caldwell WR has told him. He might find out who this guy is after all!!!
Bell

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 10:08 PM
I was your running back last year about half the season.

Srs. o4
09-25-2002, 10:10 PM
I gotcha...what was your nickname last year...I believe it had something to do with the movie the water boy...?? Am I right??

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 10:16 PM
yah thats right but i don't know how to spell it.

GoOrange
09-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Not even close! I can assure you that Caldwell coaches, many who teach SUNDAY SCHOOL, for Pete's sake, would not write what Ex_QB has written. Praise The Lord!

dovehunter
09-26-2002, 08:06 PM
Well, Srs. 04 let us know how your endless search for who Ex_qb turns out. We are all dying to find out just who it is that seems to know everything about you. This guy must really be obsessed with you, afterall he knew all of your passing stats from when you were on jv, which weren't impressive at all, but nonetheless kept up with them. This guy must be your biggest fan, and thinks you should take over the Giddings qb position this year because you had a mediocre year on jv.

That is, if this person even exists. I'm willing to bet that you are 1. Schizophrenic. or 2. Didn't have the kajones to stick with football and now you are wishing you did, so you sit behind your computer talking about yourself under multiple names, regurgitating inflated stats that you cannot expect any sane person to believe anyone but you would keep up with.

But good luck in your search for the real ex_qb, can't wait to see how long it takes for someone to catch you typing a post in class under ex_qb's name.

Thats just my take on this. Anyone else concur?

tog
09-28-2002, 07:57 AM
methinks that srs 04 and exqb are one in the same, double posting to prove how smart the other is,, and i can tell you for a fact that none of the coaches have ever gotten on here and talked smack, to even list their names saying they have been is slanderous, especially after some of the crap that exqb has written,,, as for i got this cousin who's girlfreind's uncle's nephew's sister's boyfreind who is a supposed varsity wr and he said it was one of 3 people--yeah that varsity wr knows the computing habits of the coaches,,, yeah like the coaches would even talk about this junk with a player at all,,,,exqber needs to just shut up, srs 04 needs to just shut up,, if you guys dont have anything nice to say, dont say it, again except for that one game, wish giddings the best of luck,, great game vs oye last nite btw, good effort, why were 66 and 60 not dressed out? they were walking around fine it looked like,,,,,nix is a pretty dang good rb, oh yeah, dovehunter keep up the good posts, you sound like one of the good kind of fans (maybe you can meet go orange and explain how to act)

tog
09-28-2002, 08:01 AM
just looked at the times when they posted ,,,20 minutes after this thread was started---exqb appeared and tried to validate srs04----was this during 3rd or 4th period there in g-town? do they have a computer lab? hmmmmm must not have all the same filters and stuff our new fangled computers have

buffalo booster
09-29-2002, 05:11 PM
I hope that srs04 finds out who exqb is. I also hope that OJ finds out who the killer is...

tog
09-29-2002, 08:31 PM
if the gloves fit you must admit that exqb and srs 04 are the same guy,, man i wouldn't want to be him in g-town right now

tog
09-29-2002, 08:36 PM
hey studend 86? where were you vs yoakum? how come you call yourself an end when you play a a dt in a five tech? just wondering.... what about your boys #66 and #60,, saw them standing on the sideline the last two weeks jumping around, doesn't appear that they have leg injuries,,, why they sittin out? is nicks as fast as he looks? that boy is good!, look forward to playing yall this next week, except for this one game, all the best of luck

luvhoops34
09-29-2002, 08:41 PM
Yall don't be so hard on Srs 04. Maybe he's telling the truth. eek!

http://users2.ev1.net/~jrichter/Images/pirate-sml.gif

tog
09-29-2002, 08:55 PM
yeah, is his last name clinton?

StudEnd86
09-30-2002, 10:14 PM
What's up tog. First off the last two weeks Columbus and Yoakum I have been out due to a shoulder injury. I had a tear in my labrum. I have been rehabing it and is doing just fine, though I may need to have it scoped come seasons end. As for #60 and #66. #66 is out for the season due to a torn ACL and MCL which happened last season. #60 has been out because of a concussion. Another huge loss to the team is #53 OT/DT Marshall Umlang. He will miss this week but will be back the week after. The reason that I played a 5 tech. anainst Cameron was because it was the gameplan. It was just what the coaches thought would work. I will be back to playing a 9 this week. I should have fun I hear that ya'll have a good tightend. #40 I believe is who plays there. Best of luck, GATA HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StudEnd86
09-30-2002, 10:25 PM
Nicks is the fastest white boy that I have ever played with. He is also a hard runner, who never gives up and gives it his all. After friday nights game with cameron he had to be taken to the Hostpital, due to dehydration. They put 3 liters of IV fliuds in him. Hey tog what is your number and/or position. Do you start?

2001GiddingsLB
09-30-2002, 11:06 PM
#66 doesn't have a torn acl and mcl last year when he was practicing on j.v. he got hit in the back of his leg. This hit caused him to tear his PCL the ligament that crosses with the ACL. I know this is true because I was in rehab with him.

tog
09-30-2002, 11:54 PM
i won't be playing against you, and i know better than to tell you my number, your'e big, that stinks about 53-he is good player, hope he gets back in time for yall's district play, which end you gonna play, the stand up guy or the down guy? ill tell my buddys to take it easy on you,, haha(not) which you like better, end or tackle? i like wr myself, don't know much about line stuff, who is in yall's district? it gonna be tough? glad you aint in ours no more, anyway, good luck except for this week,
later

INOUNVME
10-01-2002, 09:38 AM
Maybe we can put this post/topic/thread behind us now. Here is my deal - who really cares who ex-qb is? He has no dealings with the 2002 Buffaloes. The team needs to stick together and take care of themselves first and foremost. Don't listen to trash from those on the outside. Alot of you Buffs know that there are many people in the school that "say" they could play. We all know that it takes too much time, effort, discipline, and other equipment to play for the Buffaloes. Everyone has an excuse why they are NOT playing. Those playing, you deserve the respect and support. Take care of the hornets this week. I actually get to watch you guys play. See ya Friday. GATA