PDA

View Full Version : 21-3A Vs. 22-3A Allstar Basketball game

RBARKER
05-20-2004, 02:45 PM
There will be a basket ball allstar game this Saturday at Barbers Hill beeing put on to benifit a BH student that was involved in a horible car accident. If your in the area come check it out.

GameDay Heroes of Mont Belvieu will play host to an All-Star Basketball Event at Barbers Hill High School on Saturday. The event is a charitable fund-raiser to help pay for the mounting medical expenses for Addie Kelley.

The Game Day Heroes Basketball Benefit will feature All-District 21-3A senior boys competing against All-District 22-3A senior boys is several events at the Barbers Hill Field House Gym.

Members of the teams will compete in a 3-point shooting contest at 6 p.m., followed by a slam dunk contest at 6:30 p.m. The teams then will compete in an exhibition game at 7 p.m.

Tickets are $5 for the event, and additional donations of any amount will be gladly accepted.

Kelley, a junior at Barbers Hill High School, was injured while driving to church six weeks ago when another driver swerved into her lane and their cars collided head-on. Her medical expenses already have climbed into the millions of dollars.

A bank account is set up in Kelley’s name at Barbers Hill Banking Center in Mont Belvieu for anyone who wants to make a donation.

For additional information on the basketball event, please contact Trey Watts, Barbers Hill boys’ basketball coach, at 281-573-2762.

RBARKER
05-20-2004, 03:58 PM
TTT

ElMeroMero
05-20-2004, 11:20 PM
I would love to go to this one but I'll be out of town. Let us know how it turned out Rbarker. Best of luck to Addie on her recovery. Shes a sweet girl and could use the help and I'll continue praying for her.