PDA

View Full Version : Curse is on Bridge City!!It's Verified!!

Polysemous
04-26-2002, 10:03 AM
It is with a heavy heart that I announce that after many days of exhausting research I learned that Bridge City has a gypsy curse on them. This curse is much different than the one placed on Newton last year. Galbi (gold coins) were given to a gypsy if he would place the curse on the Cardinals. So their was not a grudge here but a wealthy enemy of BC who has doomed their football team. The gaje who paid the gold coins is still not known to me. I feel confident that my research will uncover this villian. However, Bridge City should walk on egg shells for a while because their is much danger here. I will continue my work. Good luck all. BC, I am sorry your hopes for a great football season has been dashed by this gypsy.

sinton66
04-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Wasn't me.

Ratcop
04-26-2002, 12:52 PM
I didn't do it.

Polysemous
05-21-2002, 09:39 AM
I wanted to keep you updated on my research so I've found the time to get back on this message board. Thank all of you for keeping this solely on the 3A Down Low board. The gypsys don't seem to suspect anything as I go through my research. The person who bought this curse is still unknown to me. I know this is bad timing on my part because of the problem that Bridge City had in the baseball playoffs. My investigation clearly showed that the baseball loss was NOT due to the gypsy curse. The curse is only on the football team! The meticulousness of my research has brought only small clues into the source of the curse. I will continue. I will persevere.