PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill Boys and Girls

RBARKER
05-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Congrats to BH boys and girls for still staying alive in the playoffs. The Girls will face an unkown Troy team while the Boys will face a familier LaGrange team. BH and LaGrange batteled it out last yer with BH coming out on top in a three game seris with all games being decided by on Run. Lagrange has a much improved team this year while the Eagles are a scrapy bunch that are playing well. LaGrange might well get Revenge this year but I expect a good showing by the Eagles. Good luck Eagles keep the drive going! Any outlook on these two games? I would like to know a little more about Troy if anyone has any Info.

Old Tiger
05-15-2004, 11:22 PM
good luck

Bellville22
05-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Time and site for BH/LG game/series? Pretty sure I'll be attending that one.

AggieJohn
05-16-2004, 02:26 PM
represent 22-3a

La Grange
05-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Good luck this week against La Grange. I hear they are really good, but I am not for sure :D .

cgw1622
05-16-2004, 08:41 PM
The Caldwell Lady Hornets beat Troy during district play twice; however, they were a very good team. I would not take them lightly. They haven't been this far in playoffs since 2000 I believe. And who knows? Maybe Caldwell will meet them again for the Regional Finals!

Brahma73
05-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
Time and site for BH/LG game/series? Pretty sure I'll be attending that one.

All games @ Langham Creek:
Thursday 7
Friday 7
Saturday 1, if necessary

La Grange
05-16-2004, 09:02 PM
La Grange will probably pitched Homer on Thursday, and either Kozelsky or Zoch on Friday. If there is a game three look for Homer, Supak, or Hrbacek.

I predict LG taking game one with Homer just like last year, but the other games are up-for-grabs in my opinion.

RBARKER
05-17-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by cgw1622
The Caldwell Lady Hornets beat Troy during district play twice; however, they were a very good team. I would not take them lightly. They haven't been this far in playoffs since 2000 I believe. And who knows? Maybe Caldwell will meet them again for the Regional Finals!

Thanks for the reply, well it seems BH and Troy have one thing in common and that is they got beat by their district champ twice. BH also lost to Splendora twice. looks like region three is down to two districts 22 & 18.

RBARKER
05-17-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by La Grange
La Grange will probably pitched Homer on Thursday, and either Kozelsky or Zoch on Friday. If there is a game three look for Homer, Supak, or Hrbacek.

I predict LG taking game one with Homer just like last year, but the other games are up-for-grabs in my opinion.

Game One BH will probally pitch Bazan who is undefeated like Homer and should be a classic pitching duel it will be up to the bats to see who wins game one. Homer is going to be tough to beat. I see the seris going three games with hopefully the same outcome as last year :D Whoever wins I will be going for them against Lorena. Lorena has knocked BH out of the playoffs the last three years they have a outstanding program over there but its time for someone else to take Region three.

Bull's-eye
05-17-2004, 12:52 PM
I should be attending these games. Maybe we can have a 3A Down Low meet & greet. I've met some of the LG fans, they really support their Leps. RBARKER has kept us inform about Barbers Hill and has always shown mutual respect for our teams. Anyway, should be some great baseball and good luck to both teams!