PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who are trying to register!

Ranger Mom
05-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Hang in there!!

I am trying. I will send another message to the admin. and see if he can help me!

To La Grange....I know you are an avid reader on here, and know you want to post. Thanks for your patience!!

Don't give up on this place just yet, we will get you in here - somehow, someway!!

To Administrator.....HELP!!!!!

kaorder1999
05-11-2004, 10:32 PM
i didnt realize that there was a problem...thats no good

JasperDog94
05-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Better to find this problem now than at the start of football season. That's when things start getting serious.:devil:

lepfan
05-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Is there a problem?

kaorder1999
05-11-2004, 11:34 PM
i think new members are having trouble registering...i think a couple of peopl ehave tried to register but it just isnt letting them...

lepfan
05-11-2004, 11:36 PM
oh, I missed the word "register" in RM's post...:doh:

Ranger Mom
05-12-2004, 09:49 AM
From what I understand, the poster we will hopefully become to know as "La Grange" was registered at one point in time.

He had to register through email but when it was all said and done, he still wasn't able to post. He emailed someone (admin, I am assuming) and they said he should be able to post. For some reason he still wasn't.

To make a long story short, somehow his username was then deleted from the registered members and he was back at square one.

I have talked to others on other football forums that seem to be having difficulty also. I can't remember who they are, so that is why I posted this message on here...I told them I would try and see what I could do, I didn't want them to think I had forgotten about them.

JasperDog94
05-12-2004, 10:11 AM
Is this part of that vast right-wing conspiracy to keep people from being heard?:p :p :)