PDA

View Full Version : 4A Site

Chris Hart
05-11-2004, 12:19 AM
I seem to remember some talk surface after realignment, about someone maybe trying to put together a 4A site. Does anyone remember who was trying to put it together? I don't know anything about running/making a site similar to this, but I would be willing to help out as a moderator and financially if needed. I will always love my family here at 3A Down Low, but the thought of going through the football season without a 4A site(like this one) is really depressing. I realize there is only a little over 3 months until the season begins, but if anyone would be interested in developing a very similar 4A site, I would be glad to help in any way possible. Best case scenario would be current 3A Down Low owners/moderators forming a sister site for 4A that could be maintained and moderated by 4A fans that hve proven their dependability on this site. I may be dreaming, I have NO IDEA what is involved in starting/running/maintaining a site like this, but I would help any wayI can, and I'm sure some of the other posters from Burnet, Everman and Forney would be willing to help out as well, so you computer geniuses let us know what we are up against please. Or somene convince Matt & crew to do it,with our financial support. You fellow 3A family members must feel the pain of us fans that got moved up, so please offer advice/info or a get real, just anything.Thanks!

If anyone is interested, please respond.
Hint Hint= Matt, Sinton66, Slpy, RangerMom

:(

SintonFan
05-11-2004, 12:42 AM
Check your pm Chris...

TexasHSFootball
05-11-2004, 01:42 AM
www.4atexasfootball.com is currently under developement and should be launching within the next few weeks