PDA

View Full Version : "The Third Terrorist" by Jayna Davis, a review

sinton66
05-08-2004, 04:36 PM
I finally received my copy of this book and have spent the last three days off and on reading it.

Let me preface the rest of my comments with this statement: I am not normally very enamored with investigative journalists. I generally adopt a strong "wait and see" attitude with them.

This book chronicals the nine year investigation by this reporter into a middle east connection to the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Fedreal Building on April 19, 1995.

Upon discriminating scrutiny of the evidence she presents, I can say that I now have no doubt that not only was there a middle east tie in, but one specifically tied to Iraq and Saddam Hussein, along with some eerie fingers pointed toward 9-11.

Twenty-three eye witness accounts tie it into a neat package. The evidence is undeniable. These are ORDINARY American citizens going about their normal everyday tasks and observing things going on around them. The investigative integrity is rock-solid. This woman is a credit to her UT education.

And, as promised, I do have a burning question to ask. Is the FBI up to the task of domestic terrorism(homegrown or otherwise)? I'll let you be the judge on that one. As for my opinion, I hope the new Homeland Security office is up to the challenge. (I understand that the FBI are cops, not soldiers. They're not trained to handle military style attacks.)

To those of you who read this brief description, it can be best summed up by this: If you consider yourself an American patriot, if you believe in truth and JUSTICE, you OWE it to yourself and to your children to learn the facts. This book is a dang good place to start.

sinton66
05-08-2004, 07:38 PM
I forgot to mention that her investigative dossier on the subject encompases some 2400 pages of evidence along with many videotaped interviews. Included in those 2400 pages are intelligence reports from home and abroad. This is a book written in desperation to get the story out to John Q. Public in America. It is an eye opening manuscript.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-08-2004, 09:24 PM
:thinking:

sinton66
05-09-2004, 08:24 AM
Here is the link I posted for her summary.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....page=jaynadavis

However, the site is currently down for some reason. Hopefully, it'll come back up.

The book definitely backs up the statements she makes here.

SintonFan
05-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Thank you 66 for your review.

sinton66
05-09-2004, 01:57 PM
There is one thing that I disagree with Ms. Davis on. She paints a portrait of the FBI as bumbling, stumbling, incompetents. I don't believe that. I think the FBI relayed information at hand to Washington and was directed to stay away from the foreign connection angle. It is entirely within the realm of possibility that the Justice and or Defense Department immediately classified this subject for fear of driving remaining embedded cells further underground, thus making detection and monitoring much more difficult to accomplish.

It is possible that this evidence is among the information both the Clinton and Bush administrations were referring to when they admit "mistakes were made" and "critical information wasn't shared among the various agencies of the government". It is possible that this information is also an underlying reason behind our decision to invade Iraq. Perceived existance of embedded cells in our own country could easily explain the vast amount of man hours spent perusing the mountain of documents seized in Iraqi governmental buildings.