PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill 4, Bellville 1 (11 innings!!!)

Bellville22
05-08-2004, 01:06 AM
WOW!!!

I'm tired, every player from both teams is exhausted. Tremendous game tonight between 2 very very good teams who refused to give in. BH clawed their way to a run in the 4th, and Bellville put up their lone run in the bottom of the 7th, when BH pitcher walked a batter with bases loaded. Bellville had 2nd and 3rd w/ 1 out in bottom 10th, but couldn't force a run across. Both teams had chances to break through, but credit the pitching of both teams. WHAT A GAME. Very proud of both teams. I'll post more details after the series is over tomorrow. Bellville is in a hole, but pitching is exhausted from both squads, should be some runs scored tomorrow.

Gotta believe Brahmanettes, I'm stickin' with Bellville in 3.

It's evident what a tough Region this is, especially this half of the bracket. Elgin, Bridge City, Barbers Hill, and Bellville...all worthy of a Top 10 ranking, and all deserve to go deeper in the playoffs, just doesn't work out that way. Congrats to Elgin on what must have been a tremendous performance.

SintonFan
05-08-2004, 01:10 AM
Good Luck Bellville!!!:)

Bell_06
05-08-2004, 01:51 AM
It's 2:00am and I'm washing softball uniforms... we must be crazy. Both teams played well tonight, in a game of that length it's going to be an error or homerun to end it... tonight, we made the errors first.... must have stranded 12 on the bases over all. Win or lose that is how these games are suppose to be fought. Congratulations on tonights victory BH, I can honestly say we had a great time. See everyone tomorrow :)

Brahma73
05-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Games like last night are one reason why we're so proud of our kids. Congratulations Lady Eagles and Brahmanettes! ...and we get to do it all over again today!!

Go Brahmanettes!!!!!
Rock 'em #13!!!!!!

Old Tiger
05-08-2004, 09:26 AM
good luck..

RBARKER
05-08-2004, 09:33 AM
THanks for the updates sounds like it was a great game. Good Luck to both team today. Keep going Eagles pllay with heart.