Dulce04
05-07-2004, 10:52 PM
Elgin 4 Bridge City 1
China Springs 4 Diboll 0
Caldwell 1 Huntington 0
Lufkin Hudson beat Robinson

pirate4state
05-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Any news from the Bellville / Barbers Hill game? I wonder if they were rained out?

Old Cardinal
05-07-2004, 11:11 PM
It's 11:10 pm, just rolling in...Elgin pitcher Katie Garnett got a timely double that as followed by a solid single to win a well played contest by both sides. Elgin is a very good team and will do well in the playoffs. Garnett kept the bats quite tonight for BC and that was the difference, both defenses played very well.

pirate4state
05-07-2004, 11:17 PM
Sorry about the loss Old Card! :( Maybe the boys will have better luck! :)

Chopblock
05-07-2004, 11:44 PM
I hear it was a good game, we had play by play going in the Mexican food place Via Cell Phone
I had a LL Softball game to umpire tonight OC so I couldn't attend
Were you the man that asked me last Sat in Brenham what kinda of Industry we had in Elgin?

Brahma73
05-08-2004, 09:31 AM
:( Congratulations on a great season, Lady Cardinals. Best of luck in La., Jessica. Glad we got to know some of you and I hope we'll stay in touch. Our Brahmanettes have got some work to do today to stay alive, but we're scrappy and proud. I'm confident they'll rise to the occasion. Keep up the good work Megan. You're a special player and a great kid. You'll do well where ever you go. Maybe BC and Bellville will get a shot at one another next year. If it happens, we'll all be there (and I know that includes my #13 as well.)

Root for us today against Barbers Hill. We'd like a shot at Elgin, too!