PDA

View Full Version : Mean_Machine is rom

sinton66
05-06-2004, 10:23 PM
I warned you three times not to draw comparisons between the people on this board and the Nazis of WWII Germany. On page 15 of the "Draft" thread you did it for a FOURTH time. You're out of here.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
05-06-2004, 10:24 PM
maybe he was trying to prove a point :( dont get outta hand with those new powers kay.

mwynn05
05-06-2004, 10:26 PM
well there has been a sticky about stuff like this on politcal topics so i think he did the right thing

kaorder1999
05-06-2004, 10:38 PM
good job sinton66...got to do what you have to do!

kaorder1999
05-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Diboll_Lumberjackk
maybe he was trying to prove a point :( dont get outta hand with those new powers kay.

sinton66 did the right thing

olddawggreen
05-06-2004, 11:17 PM
I knew it was coming, Im with you 66.

AggieJohn
05-07-2004, 12:07 AM

whose kay?

spiveyrat
05-07-2004, 07:23 AM

You're NEXT! :eek: :D

Sans Couth
05-07-2004, 07:40 AM
http://www.stardose.com/avril/Images/Avril%20Lavigne.jpg

Wow, is this the discus stud from Diboll?

Diboll_Lumberjackk
05-07-2004, 10:24 AM
sure is 170+

kaorder1999
05-07-2004, 10:42 AM
sure is 170+

hmmmmm.....170-plus...this is what i found

1 Jones, Corey Diboll 163-08.00 10
2 Menley, Michael Rockdale 159-03.00 8
3 Bradford, Ryan Cold Springs 156-05.00 6
4 Promise, Roderick Fairfield 151-01.00 4
5 Slaughter, Trenton Sealy 148-01.00 2
6 Forsmo, David Buna 145-01.00 1
7 Cook, Nick Cleveland 144-11.00
8 Cannonico, Michael China Spring 136-08.00
9 Nichols, Josh Pal. Wstwood 133-02.00
10 Meyer, Justin Elgin 132-11.00
11 Elmore, Sam Bridge City 130-00.00
12 Booker, Kaylon Kirbyville 127-11.00
13 Hooten, Josh Robinson 127-10.00
14 Foster, Charles Yoe 111-07.00
15 Schramm, Lance LaGrange 68-11.00
-- Williams, Jarad Navasota ND

SintonFan
05-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I warned you three times not to draw comparisons between the people on this board and the Nazis of WWII Germany. On page 15 of the "Draft" thread you did it for a FOURTH time. You're out of here.
I only see eight pages. Yes, I know, I have my pages set to 40 replies each page. But I looked on the last few pages and didn't see anything. Is it gone?
One of the reasons why I didn't join this thread is I just get a little too excited in these discussions. I didn't want to be ROMed.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I only see eight pages. Yes, I know, I have my pages set to 40 replies each page. But I looked on the last few pages and didn't see anything. Is it gone?
One of the reasons why I didn't join this thread is I just get a little too excited in these discussions. I didn't want to be ROMed.
I'm with you on that on SintonFan.

SintonFan
05-07-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'm with you on that on SintonFan.
One thing I will say is that I did read what he said. He(MM) did make a couple of bating remarks about Nazis. He was testing 66's resolve. A poor choice on his part. If 66 hadn't ROMed him then 66 wouldn have lost credibility on this site. For a moderator, I feel sinton66 is more than fair in these matters.
To make a point: If you won't follow by the rules you get ROMed. I've followed these rules for years. Thank you 66 for keeping the downlow consistent with it's rules. :) :) :)
On a side note...
I'm not happy Mean Machine is ROMed. I never had the opurtunity to respond to his spin because that topic was closed down(Matthew had the foresight to prevent some of us from ROMming ourselves, thanks Matt): MM had a great talent to turn fact into fiction and to generally get many here worked up into a frenzy by being a Democratic hack. Personally, I wish he would have understood that trying to discredit any moderator or administrator by refusing to acknowledge them was never in his best interest. :confused: I just don't understand that.

Old Tiger
05-08-2004, 12:04 AM
warnings were issued, 66 asserted himself, YOU DA MAN!

JasperDog94
05-08-2004, 06:06 PM
I guess that we can disregard the bet now...:( :weeping: :tongue:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-08-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
One thing I will say is that I did read what he said. He(MM) did make a couple of bating remarks about Nazis. He was testing 66's resolve. A poor choice on his part. If 66 hadn't ROMed him then 66 wouldn have lost credibility on this site. For a moderator, I feel sinton66 is more than fair in these matters.
To make a point: If you won't follow by the rules you get ROMed. I've followed these rules for years. Thank you 66 for keeping the downlow consistent with it's rules. :) :) :)
On a side note...
I'm not happy Mean Machine is ROMed. I never had the opurtunity to respond to his spin because that topic was closed down(Matthew had the foresight to prevent some of us from ROMming ourselves, thanks Matt): MM had a great talent to turn fact into fiction and to generally get many here worked up into a frenzy by being a Democratic hack. Personally, I wish he would have understood that trying to discredit any moderator or administrator by refusing to acknowledge them was never in his best interest. :confused: I just don't understand that. Yeah, but he was one of the few people on here who saw eye to eye with me in politics, but that's okay, he was the one who said what he did, and he must face the consequences. I do hate to see him go, but Sinton66 could not afford to let it slide and make exceptions, because if he did, many people would have exploited this and pushed him as far as they possibly could. He did the right thing. And yeah, the bet is still on, because I say that Kerry will be the next president....:D

JasperDog94
05-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, but he was one of the few people on here who saw eye to eye with me in politics, but that's okay, he was the one who said what he did, and he must face the consequences. I do hate to see him go, but Sinton66 could not afford to let it slide and make exceptions, because if he did, many people would have exploited this and pushed him as far as they possibly could. He did the right thing. And yeah, the bet is still on, because I say that Kerry will be the next president....:D
The difference between you and MM is that you've been able to carry on a conversation without sounding like a broken record. And that's a good thing.:clap: :)

slpybear the bullfan
05-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Yes, the difference between MM and BBDE is called reason and civility.

AggieJohn
05-09-2004, 09:37 PM
amen

oh well
05-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Could there be a Mean Machine 2 look out for the future. This could be a good one. He kept saying the same thing over and over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and over. Then he said it again. :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
05-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by oh well
Could there be a Mean Machine 2 look out for the future. This could be a good one. He kept saying the same thing over and over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and overand over and over and over. Then he said it again. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry. I missed the point of your post. Could you repeat it? But this time, get on the opposite side of the issue, okay?:D

oh well
05-10-2004, 01:40 PM
I am not on either side of the issue. I just said he repeats himself some what. What are you talking about

spiveyrat
05-10-2004, 02:04 PM

You noticed! :D

JasperDog94
05-10-2004, 02:27 PM
I am not on either side of the issue. I just said he repeats himself some what. What are you talking about
I was just messin' with you.;)

Sans Couth
05-10-2004, 02:47 PM

LOL, better watch out for low flying aircraft. :D