PDA

View Full Version : Thursday night Region III softball scores

Old Cardinal
05-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Tonight I saw an exciting 2A playoff game. Corrigan-Camden edged Deweyville 4-3 in overtime. Both teams played excellent games tonight. That puts Corrigan-Camden up against Rosebud-Lott who beat Warren 5-0 earlier..

Does anyone have a score on Hamshire-Fannett vs LaGrange or Splendora vs Manor, tonight in softball? Or any other Thursday night Region III games?

Dulce04
05-06-2004, 10:59 PM
Just got home from the Splendora vs. Manor game. When I left the score was 10-0 in the 6th inning and Manor had the last bat. Manor had a weak defense. They made mental errors and from where I was sitting, it didn't look like they ever talked to each other so no one knew what to do when they got the ball. Splendora did hit off them farely well and Manor did hit off Splendora. I believe they pitched a girl named Cassie ? I'm not sure if this was their main pitcher. Does anyone else know?

middleagecardinal
05-07-2004, 07:34 AM
La Grange 5 Hamshire Fannett 1

Old Cardinal
05-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Big Softball games today----
5A West Brook(Beaumont) vs Clute Brazoswood at Galena Park North Shore at7:30 pm
Baytown Sterling vs LaPorte at Galena Park North Shore at 6:00 pm

4A #1 PN-G vs Marble Falls at 7:30 pm TX A&M
#10 LC-M vs Taylor 6:00 PM at 6:00 TX A&M.....LM-C is the runnerup behind PN-G in 20-3A and upset Conroe Oak Ridge.
Nederland vs #3 Brenham, 7pm, U. of Houston......Nederland was the 3rd team also in 20-3A. They to upset a major team last week in Huntsville. I don't think anyone in the Golden Triangle was surprised to see all of these teams still in the 4A Playoffs.

3A #5 Barbers Hill vs #8 Bellville 7pm, Tomball
#1 Bridge City vs #9 Elgin 7pm, Aldine
Two top twenty rated teams Lufkin Hudson vs Waco Robinson 7pm, Bryan
Diboll a top 20 rated team vs China Springs 5:30 Bryan

1A West Sabine vs Big Sandy, 6 pm, Kirbyville at 6:00 pm

middleagecardinal
05-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Troy beat Palestine Westwood 2-0.

Old Cardinal
05-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Big Softball games today----
5A West Brook(Beaumont) vs Clute Brazoswood at Galena Park North Shore at7:30 pm
Baytown Sterling vs LaPorte at Galena Park North Shore at 6:00 pm

4A #1 PN-G vs Marble Falls at 7:30 pm TX A&M
#10 LC-M vs Taylor 6:00 PM at 6:00 TX A&M.....LM-C is the runnerup behind PN-G in 20-3A and upset Conroe Oak Ridge.
Nederland vs #3 Brenham, 7pm, U. of Houston......Nederland was the 3rd team also in 20-3A. They to upset a major team last week in Huntsville. I don't think anyone in the Golden Triangle was surprised to see all of these teams still in the 4A Playoffs.

3A #5 Barbers Hill vs #8 Bellville 7pm, Tomball
#1 Bridge City vs #9 Elgin 7pm, Aldine
Two top twenty rated teams Lufkin Hudson vs Waco Robinson 7pm, Bryan
Diboll a top 20 rated team vs China Springs 5:30 Bryan

1A West Sabine vs Big Sandy, 6 pm, Kirbyville at 6:00 pm

spiveyrat
05-07-2004, 01:59 PM
OC, I haven't heard anything lately about BC baseball. Are they still in? Jasper was actually featured in an article in the Enterprise today. :eek:

Old Cardinal
05-07-2004, 03:18 PM
They had a bye because of winning District. They will play the winner of the Hutto vs Columbus bi-district that is being decided in a best 2 of 3 this weekend..Columbus won the first game by one point but committed a host of errors..They will probably pitch one of the seven pitchers that are not in the top era numbers on this first playoff game. If they hit like they have been hitting they are going to be tough...Jasper and Woodville both won their bi-district contest---SE Texas is again loaded in 3A & 4A classifications and will load the brackets until they have to play each other in elimination.