PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Grad runs fastest 400m in the World.

barbosa
05-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Jeremy Warnier (sophmore) sprinter at Baylor posted the world's fastest 400m dash time at the Big 12 Championships.
He ran a blazing 44.4 but was DQ because he ran out of his lane or stepped on the line consecutive times. I am not positive which one. However, I have been hearing talk that he could be in Athens this summer. He could at least make it on the Mile Relay. We could also be seeing ex Forney star DaBryan Blanton in Athens. Warnier an Arlington Lamar grad has had great success at Baylor. That is a very quick time even though he was DQ. He already had run a high 44. in an earlier meet.

kaorder1999
05-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by barbosa
Jeremy Warnier (sophmore) sprinter at Baylor posted the world's fastest 400m dash time at the Big 12 Championships.
He ran a blazing 44.4 but was DQ because he ran out of his lane or stepped on the line consecutive times. I am not positive which one. However, I have been hearing talk that he could be in Athens this summer. He could at least make it on the Mile Relay. We could also be seeing ex Forney star DaBryan Blanton in Athens. Warnier an Arlington Lamar grad has had great success at Baylor. That is a very quick time even though he was DQ. He already had run a high 44. in an earlier meet.

should get interesting....id like to see both make it...warnier and blanton

AggieJohn
05-04-2004, 10:16 PM
i would of given him a metal for the testicular fortitude he had to do that mile that fast

kaorder1999
05-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
i would of given him a metal for the testicular fortitude he had to do that mile that fast

quarter mile...