View Full Version : Astros and Rangers

JasperDog94
05-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Astros - best record in the NL
Rangers - best record in the AL

GO TEXAS!!!

spiveyrat
05-03-2004, 10:29 AM
The Astros, really? They must have kicked it up a notch lately.

Mean_Machine
05-03-2004, 10:34 AM
I wish it could be like that at the end but I have seen this before. cross your fingers. hope they keep it that way..
BTW... GO SPURS!!:clap: :clap:

JasperDog94
05-03-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Mean_Machine
I wish it could be like that at the end but I have seen this before. cross your fingers. hope they keep it that way..
BTW... GO SPURS!!:clap: :clap:
Yeahhhhh...something we agree on....yeahhhhh!!!:D :D :D

GUNHO
05-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Last year they started slow ... made up ground about med way... if they would have not had to play that last week they might of made the playoffs.On second thought,if you can't beat the team at the bottom you don't belong in yhe playoffs.

I think they have the team to make it this year.A much improved group over last years.

SintonFan
05-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Astros - best record in the NL
Rangers - best record in the AL

GO TEXAS!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

crzyjournalist03
05-03-2004, 02:17 PM
This year could be the first in which the Silver Boot Series is actually meaningful...I'd love to make a trip down to Houston to see one of those games this year...I've always wanted to visit Minute Maid Park...seems like a great time to do it is when my Rangers are going to be in town!

Wildcat81
05-03-2004, 05:12 PM
Should be a good game. Both teams are playing great. Except for
Tim Redding.

vfunk
05-03-2004, 09:43 PM
ive already got great seats to the rangers astros game in june...right behind home plate...im ready

kaorder1999
05-03-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by vfunk
ive already got great seats to the rangers astros game in june...right behind home plate...im ready

need anyone else to go with you?

Sittin' Fastball
05-04-2004, 02:01 PM
Go stros...gettem Rangers

kaorder1999
05-04-2004, 03:50 PM
its amazing that both have the best records in their respective divisions....

sahen
05-06-2004, 03:02 AM
jsut thought i'd bring this one up again....as of tonight the astros r back in first in the national league and teh rangers r tied for first w/ the angels in teh american league....:) good times hopefully it stays this way

crzyjournalist03
05-06-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by sahen
jsut thought i'd bring this one up again....as of tonight the astros r back in first in the national league and teh rangers r tied for first w/ the angels in teh american league....:) good times hopefully it stays this way

and the Rangers are tied for the best record in the majors!!!

sahen
05-06-2004, 04:01 PM
w/ the astros win against the pirates today, they are tied w/ the rangers and angels for the best record in the majors....rangers have tonight off so they will stay 18-10 w/ the astros, the angels play tonight...hopefully they will loose and it will be all texas at the top in the early season

Ranger Mom
05-06-2004, 04:34 PM
I can't believe it...I actually sat down and watched a game this week (this from the woman who says she hates baseball)!!

I am also going to San Angelo tomorrow to watch the GREENWOOD Rangers play Sweetwater. My son was bumped up from the JV and gets to suit up with the big boys. He probably wont get to play, but at a practice game Tuesday he got to be the courtesy runner for the pitcher and ended up scoring....so has was ecstatic!!

Three baseball games in one week with yours truly watching every play - who would have thunk it???

mwynn05
05-06-2004, 04:36 PM
one week into the season i called an I45 world series im stickin to this bold prediction

crzyjournalist03
05-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
one week into the season i called an I45 world series im stickin to this bold prediction

when Texas was 3-2 and Houston was 2-3???

mwynn05
05-06-2004, 04:45 PM
yes...i told my friend the rangers and the astros will playin in the world series kind of messin around but then they both started winning he still doesnt agree but i think it might happen but its doubtful

sahen
05-07-2004, 09:44 PM
astros win again.....ohyah redding went 6 and only allowed 1 run....maybe he is getting it going now...tied for best record in teh majors right now 19-10...maybe the best when tonight is over depending on the rangers (loosing) and angels (tied) game

Wildcat81
05-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by sahen
astros win again.....ohyah redding went 6 and only allowed 1 run....maybe he is getting it going now...tied for best record in teh majors right now 19-10...maybe the best when tonight is over depending on the rangers (loosing) and angels (tied) game
Maybe Redding is a slow starter. Oswalt pitches tonight.

Old Tiger
05-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can't believe it...I actually sat down and watched a game this week (this from the woman who says she hates baseball)!!

I am also going to San Angelo tomorrow to watch the GREENWOOD Rangers play Sweetwater. My son was bumped up from the JV and gets to suit up with the big boys. He probably wont get to play, but at a practice game Tuesday he got to be the courtesy runner for the pitcher and ended up scoring....so has was ecstatic!!

Three baseball games in one week with yours truly watching every play - who would have thunk it??? gah lee how'd you manage that. I can't even watch a game and i play baseball!

AggieJohn
05-09-2004, 02:30 AM
how did all those folks get thrown out...