PDA

View Full Version : New Pole, should Mean_Machine be romed

olddog73
05-03-2004, 08:59 AM
Should we create a new poll New Poll to see if , (Non Binding) Mean_Machine should be romed, not for his political views and ideas, but for being the most annoying person on this site?;) ;)

WOS92
05-03-2004, 09:10 AM
Ya mean "poll?"

WOSgrad
05-03-2004, 09:13 AM
If annoyance is the criteria by which someone is rom'd, then there is quite a list to be considered.

Mean_Machine
05-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by olddog73
New Pole, (Non Binding) should Mean_Machine be romed, not for his political views and ideas, but for being the most annoying person on this site? Oh not for the political stuff ay? that statement said it all. Bottom line you dont like someone haveing an opposing view from your self. you dont like it so you dont want to alow it. I remember when burnet fans were bening complained about. I remember when people said 4A folks shold stay off because this is a 3 A board. someone calls me a name because I dont agree with thier political views and even resorts to name calling after they post that name calling would not be tolerated and ynow you post this?? I remember when I believed that Burnet fans were VERY "anoying" but you diidnt hear me or anyone saying ROM them. If you dont like an opposing view ( political or non political one) then dont read it or dont start a thread on it. But to get mad because someone does not see things the same way as you is rediculous. if you ROM people because thier view is anoying to you then what is the point in haveing a discussion?

olddog73
05-03-2004, 09:23 AM
It was meant to be a joke Mean_Machine, lighten up! Ive edited my original post to better reflect that.

spiveyrat
05-03-2004, 09:24 AM
Of course he shouldn't be ROM'd for being annoying. If he was ROM'd for that, I might be next! :eek:

JasperDog94
05-03-2004, 09:37 AM
As long as there's no reference no the F word (Facist) N word (Nazi) or C word (Communist*) then everybody's good to go.

*-Special exemption for the us of communist when referring to sports.

Ranger Mom
05-03-2004, 09:45 AM
If we were to vote a person most annoying, Mean-Machine would NOT be the one to get MY vote!!:thinking: :thinking:

JasperDog94
05-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If we were to vote a person most annoying, Mean-Machine would NOT be the one to get MY vote!!:thinking: :thinking:
OK, I'll bite...who would get your vote?

Ranger Mom
05-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
OK, I'll bite...who would get your vote?

HeeHeeHee!!:p

You are safe JasperDog94!!!

spiveyrat
05-03-2004, 10:09 AM

Do I sense a new poll coming?:thinking:

JasperDog94
05-03-2004, 10:12 AM
HeeHeeHee!!:p

You are safe JasperDog94!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :wave: