PDA

View Full Version : Let The Boobs Voting Begin

PPHSfan
10-29-2003, 08:07 PM
Ok I have gone thru and chosen my favorite ten. Why?...because it was my friggin idea :D

However I will allow write in votes in the thread reply area.

Also, Due to the format, I am unable to show all of the boob pictures on the ballot, so the boobs will be listed by name only. You will have to remember your favorite drawing or refer to the Boob thread.

The voting ends at 11 pm and the results will not be available until then. Good luck and let the Boobs voting begin. :p

turbostud
10-29-2003, 08:12 PM
I voted for boobs ona stick. who did that one?

PPHSfan
10-29-2003, 08:19 PM
3afan2K3

Gobbla2001
10-29-2003, 08:29 PM
I have two nominations, not bad...

Speaking of boobs... I had experience with this girl from Vanderbilt (the school is Industrial, they were 3A but back in 2A, may be 3A against this next realignment) and we kinda had a thing going on for a couple of days but I never talked to her again... It was during the summer time and we were out in the sticks at some party near Victoria... She showed me her boobs and I was in love... It was in between my junior and senior year (summer of 2000), I think she was like a sophmore (hey, I was still 17, but no, we didn't, ya know)...

Anyway, so I never saw or talked to her again ), but this past spring break (2003) my girlfriend and I flew to Deleware to visit her parents who had just moved up there...

We went to Philly, DC, Amish Country and NYC...

Well, we rode the Ferry out to the statue of liberty etc... and decided to go back a little earlier after taking pics etc... On our Ferry ride back my girlfriend (wait, she's my ex now, sorry) and I noticed a group of students from Industrial High School... My ex noticed them all because she had competed against them in one act play... And all of the sudden, outta no where, that girl comes up and says "Oh my God, it's so nice to see you" and my ex was like "Oh, you know her too?........ HOWW?" and we were like "Uh, met at a party?"...

My ex is the real jealous type, so I kinda eyed the girl into being quiet about the boobies because my ex most-likely would have said "Okay, I see how it is, you can go home with HER"..

It's strange that we met that group of school kids all the way in NY...

They're like "So, you guys are from Cuero" and I'm like "Yah, and we came here to get away from you people, but you're here"...

Whatever, anyway, just thought I'd share...

turbostud
10-29-2003, 08:55 PM
Gobbla your story touched my heart.

HotDawg89
10-29-2003, 09:00 PM
Awww.... you're such a boob! Just kidding! wink

HotDawg89
10-29-2003, 09:01 PM
Boobs on a stick reminds me too much of hotdogs on a stick... wait a minute. . . eek! eek! eek!

turbostud
10-29-2003, 09:08 PM
I have one of those. :D

HotDawg89
10-29-2003, 09:12 PM
turbostud:
I have one of those. :D Could have done without that... eek!

Gobbla2001
10-29-2003, 09:20 PM
If I win, this will be the first contest my boobs have ever won me...

Keith7
10-29-2003, 09:23 PM
PPHSfan:
3afan2K3hes not old enough to even see boobs

turbostud
10-29-2003, 09:30 PM
lol

jason
10-29-2003, 10:13 PM
Keith7:

PPHSfan:
3afan2K3hes not old enough to even see boobslol...

spiveyrat
10-30-2003, 06:45 AM
Gobbla2001:

Speaking of boobs... I had experience with this girl from Vanderbilt (the school is Industrial, they were 3A but back in 2A, may be 3A against this next realignment) and we kinda had a thing going on for a couple of days but I never talked to her again... It was during the summer time and we were out in the sticks at some party near Victoria... She showed me her boobs and I was in love... It was in between my junior and senior year (summer of 2000), I think she was like a sophmore (hey, I was still 17, but no, we didn't, ya know)...

Anyway, so I never saw or talked to her again ), but this past spring break (2003) my girlfriend and I flew to Deleware to visit her parents who had just moved up there...

Well, we rode the Ferry out to the statue of liberty etc... and decided to go back a little earlier after taking pics etc... On our Ferry ride back my girlfriend (wait, she's my ex now, sorry) and I noticed a group of students from Industrial High School... My ex noticed them all because she had competed against them in one act play... And all of the sudden, outta no where, that girl comes up and says "Oh my God, it's so nice to see you" and my ex was like "Oh, you know her too?........ HOWW?" and we were like "Uh, met at a party?"...

My ex is the real jealous type, so I kinda eyed the girl into being quiet about the boobies because my ex most-likely would have said "Okay, I see how it is, you can go home with HER"..

They're like "So, you guys are from Cuero" and I'm like "Yah, and we came here to get away from you people, but you're here"...

Whatever, anyway, just thought I'd share...That reminds me of a friend of mine who ran into a former classmate in an airport in Germany. Small world. Sorry to "digress" from the topic. I know, I'm a boob for doing it.
:D

3afan2K3
02-13-2004, 12:41 PM
ttt

44INAROW
02-13-2004, 12:45 PM
Gobbla2001:

Whatever, anyway, just thought I'd share...</strong>

You are not going to believe this but I used to work with a lady that was a sponsor on the trip.. Her daughter was in one act play.. the girls name wasn't Cathy was it?
(sorry PP for digressing even further)

<small>[ February 13, 2004, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: 44INAROW ]</small>