PDA

View Full Version : Orangefield 0 Barbers Hill 0 at end of seven innings!

Old Cardinal
04-29-2004, 10:54 PM
I was 0-0 going into extra innings and OF had played well with one of the top 5 teams in 3a softball. In the 8th inning however a couple of errors and a mental mistake ended the game at Barbers Hill 6 Orangefield 1.......OF represented 21-3A very well as the 3rd spot team. Barbers Hill now faces a good Bellville Brahmaette team.... Taylor Hall and Heather Mosser were the sticks for the Eagles tonight. I would look for Angela Ledford from OF to get some good college offers. She was just outstanding as an outfielder all year for the Bobcats. Meagan McGill was able to completely handle the Eagles for 7 full innings but tired in the 8th and was replaced by Marsha Wright. OF only has 2 Seniors graduating and will be a force next season in 3A.

Elgin 1 Sealy 0 Casey Anderson has brought along this Sealy team to where they could challenge a good, rated team like Elgin. That puts Bridge City and Elgin, two top ten rated teams pitted in the first part of the playoffs, it should be a real slugfest between two proud teams.

Cat22
04-29-2004, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the update Old Card. I was not able to make it to the game tonight. Sounds like the Lady Cats held their own for 7 innings. We are proud of you Ladies.

Good Luck to the Lady Cardinals.