PDA

View Full Version : Softball in Brenham this weekend...

middleagecardinal
04-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Who all is planning on going? Maybe a few of us could meet...I'll be there on Saturday.

Bellville22
04-29-2004, 03:24 PM
I may be there. I'm fairly sure that Brahma73 and our #13 may be making the short trip.

Brahma73
04-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey MAC, I'm on call at our clinic this weekend but the daughter and I will try to sneak out. Look for us! It'll be great to see you guys again. Will there be enough select players there for OC to come?:p (just kidding...)

middleagecardinal
04-29-2004, 08:35 PM
That's pretty funny. I have not talked to him, but I'm sure he would not pass up the opportunity to see us play that big of a school.

Dulce04
04-29-2004, 09:43 PM
I will be there on Friday at 7 in uniform ready to play. I'm so anxious to see how Bridge City plays but I will be at the Blinn tryouts the next day. Infield and outfield is from 9-12 and then catcher and pitchers are from 2-4 and I'll be at both. I'm also missing out on the "before" prom stuff because our prom is that night but this is for my future. Good luck to those that are there.

Old Cardinal
04-29-2004, 11:03 PM
The Old Cardinal will be at a 14 & u SELECT TEAM Tournament in Baytown- LOL - this weekend. Watching the future stars of the Golden Triangle softball teams! I wish I could be there in Brenham. Please give us a full report....

Brahma73
04-29-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Dulce04
I will be there on Friday at 7 in uniform ready to play. I'm so anxious to see how Bridge City plays but I will be at the Blinn tryouts the next day. Infield and outfield is from 9-12 and then catcher and pitchers are from 2-4 and I'll be at both. I'm also missing out on the "before" prom stuff because our prom is that night but this is for my future. Good luck to those that are there.

Good luck at Blinn, Dulce! Would love to see your game with the Cubettes Friday, but I've got to follow my kid.