PDA

View Full Version : Spiveyrat.....

sinton66
04-27-2004, 10:42 PM
Your pm box is full, couldn't reply. It was a good link though!;)

Thanks.

spiveyrat
04-28-2004, 06:21 AM
How can that be? When I acess it, there's nothing in it. Any clue?:confused:

spiveyrat
04-28-2004, 06:23 AM
Also, your Donating Member icon appears to be working and mine isn't. What gives?

sinton66
04-28-2004, 06:38 AM
In the low upper right corner is a pull-down menu box that says "inbox". click on "sent" messages. Delete those you don't want to keep.

I see your "Donating Members" icon. It looks just like mine. Not sure what you saw.

spiveyrat
04-28-2004, 06:53 AM
There was only one in my "Sent items" and I deleted it. So, now there are 0 in my inbox and 0 in my sent items. Maybe it'll work now...

What I am seeing is the donating member icon in your posts and the broken picture icon in mine.

sinton66
04-28-2004, 07:09 AM
You might want to contact Administrator. It still says your box is "full". The icon I see in your posts appears fine to me, and looks just like mine unless I'm missing something. You might try deleting all your cookies, log off and back on, and see if that helps.

You may have been on line when admin made the change for the text portion to reflect actual status on Donating Members. That might have goofed something up on your computer?

spiveyrat
04-28-2004, 10:57 AM
It appears to me that the only donating member icons that are showing up are on the moderators. I just tried deleting cookies and logging out. No avail. I guess I'll contact admin. At first I thought it might be the Netscape version I was using. That has caused problems for me on other sites before. But if the icon shows up on yours and Rangermom's but no one else's, then I doubt it's contained in my software. It could also be the fact that I am accessing this site on an RS6000 platform (UNIX operating system) instead of a PC. I guess I'll contact Admin.

Ranger Mom
04-28-2004, 11:07 AM
That is strange....everything from this end looks fine. I see your donating member icon and your user title - all district!!

spiveyrat
04-28-2004, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I see the "all district", but the icon is the icon of a broken picture link. I see the donating member icon on no one except moderators. You guys are so special!!! :kiss: :D