PDA

View Full Version : The board has been so slowwwwwwww...

SintonFan
04-27-2004, 07:17 PM
why can't we talk uP some friendly Politics? tHat would liven it up a bit Surely. FANs Would be on tHEiR best bEhavior. i Almost might REallY have tO take Up a new hobby. :D
naw, just kidding...

Old Tiger
04-27-2004, 07:26 PM
lol...

slpybear the bullfan
04-27-2004, 08:00 PM
you never know what kind of Perky little Posts may sHow up Soon. From thAt aNd other stuff on here, you could Lose a bIg bet Very quickly i surEly would guesS...

and then again...

maybe not.
;)

vfunk
04-27-2004, 08:03 PM
very interesting slpy....VERY interesting

3afan2K3
04-27-2004, 08:09 PM
yES verY inteRESTiing

SintonFan
04-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
You nEvEr know what kind of peRky little posts may show Up soon. from that and other stuff on here, you could lose a big bet very quickly i sureLy would guEss...

and then again...

maybe not.
;)
roflmao
sO dO we get tO talk abOut pOlitics Here?:evillaugh This board and EvErything Has beEn rEally slow, you know?

slpybear the bullfan
04-27-2004, 08:40 PM
ROFL...

well...

Lol lol lOl lol loL....

lepfan
04-27-2004, 08:43 PM
:clap: code talkers:clap:

3afan2K3
04-27-2004, 08:45 PM
nca eanyon krac ym ecod? Ti dshoul eb yver yeas!

wildstangs
04-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Can anyone crack my code. it should be very easy.

SintonFan
04-27-2004, 09:05 PM
i'm just REMinding Everyone. this is a football forum. none of those off-topic topics. but, then again, i would love to talk about politics. i never had the chance to respond to Meany machiney. oh well, no Bother or problEm on my paRt.:D
Goodness how boUt No-TOlerance Toward InstaNt Grumblers. BLAnk out all the Crazy Krud. leave only thoughts from BEAutiful, sometimes ReServed posters!:eyetwitch AND don't forget SCoURges from the liberal party Vilolate You and me both!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :D :evilgrin:

SintonFan
04-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Can anyone crack my code. it should be very easy.
Si

Sans Couth
04-27-2004, 09:33 PM
You people are strange.

slpybear the bullfan
04-27-2004, 09:52 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!

THAT IS GREAT SINTONFAN!!!!!!

yes I am TOtaLly Disagreeing with YOU SO much!!!!!

Originally posted by SintonFan
i'm just REMinding Everyone. this is a football forum. none of those off-topic topics. but, then again, i would love to talk about politics. i never had the chance to respond to Meany machiney. oh well, no Bother or problEm on my paRt.:D
Goodness how boUt No-TOlerance Toward InstaNt Grumblers. BLAnk out all the Crazy Krud. leave only thoughts from BEAutiful, sometimes ReServed posters!:eyetwitch AND don't forget SCoURges from the liberal party Vilolate You and me both!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :D :evilgrin: :D :D :D

slpybear the bullfan
04-27-2004, 09:54 PM
You know, SintonFan, I just read that again and cracked myself up again. Thank You!!!

Old Tiger
04-27-2004, 10:14 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :D :evilgrin: lol

crzyjournalist03
04-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Here is An idea...let'S try ANd make a sillY BOarD thread that everYone would Think is A Long Kind of thrEaD That nObody would want to resPond to or Put at tHe top of other thingS that we REally Can ENjoy TaLking about without being so goofY. sound good?

Old Tiger
04-27-2004, 10:26 PM
will mine work?

Ranger Mom
04-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Here is An idea...let'S try ANd make a sillY BOarD thread that everYone would Think is A Long Kind of thrEaD That nObody would want to resPond to or Put at tHe top of other thingS that we REally Can ENjoy TaLking about without being so goofY. sound good?

It's late, I just can't concentrate!!

Anyway....I did last week!!

SintonFan
04-27-2004, 10:44 PM
originally posted by Slpybear the bullfan
you know, sintonfan, I just read that again and Cracked myself Up again. thank you!!!
goSh Crackin' you Up is just Really haVin some fun buddY!!!:thumbsup:

SintonFan
04-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
here is an idea...leT's try and make a silly board tHreAd That everyone would think iS a a long kind of thread that nobody would want to respond to or put at the top of other things that we really can enjoy talking about without being so goofy. sound good?
dang Crzy! i sweaR you hAve been listening to sinton66, slpybear or pphsfan in the past. this is not a Zoo, Ya know?:D ;) :crazy:

ej2525
04-28-2004, 07:42 AM
That was cool!! :clap:

crzyjournalist03
04-28-2004, 04:45 PM
dang Crzy! i sweaR you hAve been listening to sinton66, slpybear or pphsfan in the past. this is not a Zoo, Ya know?:D ;) :crazy:

:hand:

Old Tiger
04-28-2004, 09:21 PM
PARTY AT JASON'S!!!!!:crazy: :thumbsup: :D

SintonFan
04-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
PARTY AT JASON'S!!!!!:crazy: :thumbsup: :D
that was subtle...:p :D