PDA

View Full Version : Sinton HS Track

District303aPastPlayer
04-26-2004, 10:52 PM
In what has become a tradition over the past 10+ years, the Sinton girls track team is sending 10+ members to the Regional Meet. The girls team is sending all 3 relays (1st, 1st, and 2nd in District) shot putter, 100- and 300m hurdles, 2 3200 meter runners, 1 1600 meter runner, 1 200m runner and 1 400m runner. They will send, a total of 14 girls to contend for the regional title. I honestly believe that this is one of the, if not hte best girls team that Coach Goetzel has ever assembled. Granted they did not with the district title, they should make a good move for the regional title along with trying to send a good number of the girls to state.

The boys, in their 4th year in a row, have won the district track title. They are sending a good number of talented young men to compete. I believe they are sending two relays and one young man is competing in 4 events. If im not mistaken, they are sending the largest amount of athletes from the boys side in our district as well.. Good job to both the mens and womens teams.

GO PIRATES!

kaorder1999
04-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
In what has become a tradition over the past 10+ years, the Sinton girls track team is sending 10+ members to the Regional Meet. The girls team is sending all 3 relays (1st, 1st, and 2nd in District) shot putter, 100- and 300m hurdles, 2 3200 meter runners, 1 1600 meter runner, 1 200m runner and 1 400m runner. They will send, a total of 14 girls to contend for the regional title. I honestly believe that this is one of the, if not hte best girls team that Coach Goetzel has ever assembled. Granted they did not with the district title, they should make a good move for the regional title along with trying to send a good number of the girls to state.

The boys, in their 4th year in a row, have won the district track title. They are sending a good number of talented young men to compete. I believe they are sending two relays and one young man is competing in 4 events. If im not mistaken, they are sending the largest amount of athletes from the boys side in our district as well.. Good job to both the mens and womens teams.

GO PIRATES!

congrats