PDA

View Full Version : Question-how did 20-3A standins end-Soft. & Baseb.?

Old Cardinal
04-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Mistanice: or someone else in 20-3A, can you tell us who ended up in 1st , 2nd, and 3th place in both Baseball and Softball?

Also, 22-3A or any other Districts would be nice to know.

If you go the SOFTBALL STANDINGS PAGE bu 18R, you have to click over to a sweeny softball site that is displayed on the screen and them navagate a litle more....He is trying to get the postseason info down in order of upcoming games....I know of no site that that type of info on baseball is being assembled. Sooner of LATER the uil site will have info, I trust...

mistanice
04-25-2004, 02:36 PM
I know in softball it came down to:

1st - Diboll (13-1)
2nd - Hudson (11-3)
3rd - Huntington (10-4)

Baseball I'm 99.9% sure

1st - Hudson
2nd - Jasper
3rd - Woodville

Old Cardinal
04-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Mistanice: That was one strong well-balance District...Central Pollock and then Jasper in that order also had winning overall seasons. I look for Huntington(third team 20-3A) to take Teague(a runnerup) and then play that powerhouse- Caldwell with Brandi C. pitching. In other bi-Districts, Orangefield has Megan McGill back pitching and they will be able to challenge Barbers Hill only because they have several HR hitters and also a good outfield. If OF were to get a couple of timely HRs it could get interesting; however, BH has got to be considered the clear favorite. LaGrange and Elgin are battling it out in District- the runnerup will still be a top ten rated team that will play Columbus. Columbus will be the underdog in this game.

RBARKER
04-26-2004, 08:07 AM
Well as you probally know old Card Soft ball in 22-3a ended up

1) Splendora
2.) Barbers Hill
3.) Huffman

Baseball is in a three way tie for first place. BH, Liberty & Huffman are 9-3 in district. Tomorrow Liberty and Huffman play each other in Huffman and BH's last two games are against the Districts last and second to the last place teams. So if Huffman wins BH will take district, I beleive because BH beat Huffman Twice. If liberty wins out then it would take a one came playoff to decide.