PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the THSBCA/THSB Magazine Poll Apr 19, 2004?

Old Cardinal
04-23-2004, 05:54 PM
The Texas 3A BASEBALL Poll is as follows:

#1 LaGrange #2 Lorena #3 Lubbock Cooper #4 Princeton #5 Barbers Hill #6 Bridge City #7 Waco Connally #8 Llano #9 Presidio #10 Carthage--- My question is could someone share info on each of these teams? I have no info on Princeton, Llano or Carthage whatsoever...I take that back- someone said Princeton had played no challenging teams in postseason or District, I don't know if that is an accurate statement or not?....Barbers Hill is in a dogfight for District over their in 22-3A, that seems to be a very strong District slate this season. The teams not commented on, at first glance, seem to be quite strong this year. Comments on these teams please?

crzyjournalist03
04-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Where in the world is Forney in this poll??? I can understand them not being number one, but not in the top ten? That's ridiculous considering their past history and the fact that they haven't lost to a 3A team all year while beating schools like Duncanville, Bryan Adams, and Mesquite. Call me a homer or whatever, but I just can't see any legitimate reason that they're not in the poll.