PDA

View Full Version : What should happen with Eli Manning???

crzyjournalist03
04-23-2004, 05:50 PM
With all the recent discussions about Eli Manning, the San Diego Chargers, and the number one draft pick overall tomorrow, I'm curious to see what you all think should happen.

JasperDog94
04-23-2004, 06:11 PM
Archie needs to do us all a favor and shut his big yapper...:rolleyes:

Bull's-eye
04-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Trade him to the Cowboys for Quincy Carter!!

turbostud
04-23-2004, 11:50 PM
If I played on a crappy team my whole NFL career I wouldnt want to see my son go through the same thing. If I were the GM of the Chargers I wouldnt draft someone who didnt want to play for me. The Chargers should trade away the pick because if Eli sits out a year, they wasted a #1 pick.

WOS92
04-24-2004, 02:11 AM
Show him who's boss :) Draft him, let him sit out a year, stink it up and earn the number 1 pick and draft him again :D

WOSgrad
04-24-2004, 07:37 AM
What is up with Archie intervening in this anyway? I'm sorry that he got his brains beaten in while with the Saints and Oilers. However, that does not give him license to dictate to the NFL where his son should play.

But it has probably worked, so San Diego should go in another direction. Either draft Rothlesberger or Rivers (that won't happen but should as they are just as good...or better than Eli Moaning), draft Gallery or trade the pick.

Question to Archie and Eli Moaning, do you think the situation will be any better in New York?

VERNONLION#1
04-24-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by WOS92
Show him who's boss :) Draft him, let him sit out a year, stink it up and earn the number 1 pick and draft him again :D
Players should not be able to pick who picks them. They should take what they get then prove them self. I agree with you WOS92.

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Well, the Chargers drafted him, now we'll find out if he's getting traded to the Giants for Philip Rivers.