PDA

View Full Version : Football Prediction for next year

Sintonfbplayer04
04-23-2004, 04:00 PM
MAN... I really wish I was a junior this year because Sinton is going to go all the way to the state game. They have the entire Offense coming back and teams like Burnet, Forney, Jasper, and some others went up to 4A. This is just a prediction so please nobody get their panties in a bunch.

WOS92
04-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Jasper is still 3A, dude. Plus, you've got some pretty strong 4A teams that dropped.

WOS92
04-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Not trying to sound cocky, but I think the teams that dropped help balance out the teams that went up...

Ray_BearKat
04-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
Jasper is still 3A, dude. Plus, you've got some pretty strong 4A teams that dropped.

Wouldn't Jasper and WOS play each other in the D1 playoffs before the Semi's so Sinton would only meet one of yall. Thats if Sinton wins Region 4...Port Isabel could be D1 this year if the right cards fall.

j_dog
04-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
Wouldn't Jasper and WOS play each other in the D1 playoffs before the Semi's so Sinton would only meet one of yall. Thats if Sinton wins Region 4...Port Isabel could be D1 this year if the right cards fall.
If Silsbee and Jasper both make the playoffs, then Jasper will go Div II. I think there is a good chance that will happen. Sinton fans, I will predict right now, that if you make it to the Semi's again, you will be facing WOS. Good luck to all you guys, including Jasper. ;)

JasperDog94
04-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
If Silsbee and Jasper both make the playoffs, then Jasper will go Div II. I think there is a good chance that will happen. Sinton fans, I will predict right now, that if you make it to the Semi's again, you will be facing WOS. Good luck to all you guys, including Jasper. ;)
I would agree with that...