PDA

View Full Version : Why the ruffled feathers?

Polysemous13
04-23-2004, 01:13 PM
My intent is not to gloat. I just state the facts and then go about my business. You really have no idea how many in this world participate in things that pertain to the dark side. I have not been blessed with some rare power. My skills have come because of study and hard work. You would be surprised how much is figured out stochastically. So, if I have offended anyone, I apologize. But now I must move on to other things. An entire town of dogs in Albania can't bark. I already have a gypsy suspect. He has pulled this one before.
Until later,
Polysemous

kaorder1999
04-23-2004, 01:17 PM
when do the mavs play again?

spiveyrat
04-23-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Polysemous13
You really have no idea how many in this world participate in things that pertain to the dark side.

Like Muslim extremists who declare holy war on everyone who doesn't believe what they do and subsequentially murder them?

I got a pretty good chuckle out of the thing about the dogs in Albania, though! :D

Sittin' Fastball
04-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Please do that voo doo that you do.

Polysemous13
04-23-2004, 02:19 PM
Sittin' Fastball try this:
Almighty miracles of Cosmic powers I call out to you asking that you will grant a wish to this child of your universe.
Then ask to experience a life of many happy and meaningful moments and to be blessed with knowing joy and love in relationships.
BUT, realize that you are dealing with the devil when you ask in this manner. Is that what you really want?
These sub-humans that cast these spells have cut their deal with the demon.
I have been led to fight the vermin. This is my last post for a while--off to Europe.
Polysemous

Sittin' Fastball
04-23-2004, 02:27 PM
You are weird...off to the crapper.

Old No. 7
04-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Have a safe trip Poly. I'm putting you on my prayer list. :) :)

CHS_Grad '85
04-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Well thanks for stopping by... till next time... bye...

JasperDog94
04-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Sittin' Fastball
You are weird...off to the crapper.
ROTFLMBO!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :clap: :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
04-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Okay guys, let's get this thread off of the whoo doo voo doo and back onto more relavent topics?

Thanks...