PDA

View Full Version : Cameron

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
09-11-2002, 08:11 PM
heard through the grapevine that Sapp is trying to get Miller back on to team ?

hornet03
09-11-2002, 08:25 PM
theres no way a kid who shoots somebody can come back, self-defense or not he shot someone. It could have been avoided.

KillerBee
09-11-2002, 11:29 PM
In Cameron, winning is everything so if Miller murdered and raped a coach's wife, the school board would find some way to pressure Sapp into putting the thug on the first string! Mark my word....

c-town_balla
09-13-2002, 03:39 PM
And Gatseville wouldnt be doing the same thing?

football02
09-14-2002, 09:30 AM
If your not from Cameron then you don't have a clue as to what is going on so why don't you stay out of our business. You don't know everything about the Miller situation and we should all know that grapevines are about as reliable as a fish story-its gonna be pretty big by the time it gets to caldwell.

KillerBee
09-14-2002, 05:41 PM
But not QUITE so big as the black eyes and bruises on your ass left Friday night by our Gatesville friends, now is it? :-)

21-6? Yep, sounds like a special called meeting of Cameron ISD to the rescue. Get the cleats ready for Miller!

football02
09-14-2002, 07:06 PM
If you are hungry hornet/pissonu-you need to get a life-you have already got ROM twice. Gatesville was a good team and Cameron didn't play very well. Anymore comments?

KillerBee
09-14-2002, 08:35 PM
Hmmm, now isn't it rather curious how certain people (whom NEVER say what city they're in) nor send a personal e-mail tend to attempt keeping tabs on others' user names on here? Quit being chicken crap and fess up to who you are. This ROM business is getting to be a power trip and I've seen several people booted off for absolutely no rational reason other than speaking their mind and offending people whose best defense is to boot someone off or use subliminal messages to encourage having someone booted off. No football games COMPARE to the games and suspicious rhetoric used by people on here who obviously have their favorites and don't wish to hear anything but glorious praise for crooks! If you're not from Cameron, in this instance, then why do you take it so personally?
And don't tell me how all comments should be all "in fun" because Texas football never has been nor ever WILL be a mutual admiration society, got it? Got it!
Your mouth better not a write check that your "arse" can't cash! (oh no, is "arse" now a cuss word? Somebody please get some soap to wash my mouth out - and get a million more bars for everyone else on this comment site will you're at it?
Here's the new and improved suggested lingo: "Johnny, your team is so much better than ours.Gosh, we've always worshipped the field you play on. Oh please, oh please let us beat you. My granny will bake some you some sugar cookies!"
PUH-LEEZ!

football02
09-14-2002, 08:48 PM
What is up with all your whining? You got some serious issues. I obviously am from Cameron if all the posts i write are about Cameron. Sorry-didn't know i was trying to hide it. I don't think Cameron should be worshiped and I don't get mad when other teams get praised for beating us. It might be dissapointing but i don't take offense because you can't win them all and everyone is gonna brag a little when they do win. I don't know what you have against Cameron anyway. Are you even in highschool? Because if you're not-its pretty sad that you would take all this time to argue over something this stupid with someone is highschool.

slpybear the bullfan
09-14-2002, 10:42 PM
yawn.

SB

KillerBee
09-15-2002, 08:48 AM
Incorrect information is incorrect information no matter how you slice it, bucko. The older respondents are, the more wise they are from experience and knowledge from tradition so quit trash-talking guys bigger than you. But then, what else is new in Yoe-Yoe land? Now go out and shoot somebody!

c-town_balla
09-15-2002, 12:47 PM
Whats new in Caldwell??? Lose all your football games and blame Cameron because we "stole" one of your back-ups

sinton66
09-15-2002, 01:33 PM
Killer-Bee, I suggest you go read the board policy here. Suspicions are one thing, false accusations are quite another.(note the ABSENCE of the cutsey smiley face)And I'm NOT talking about just your comments on this thread.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 15, 2002).]

rhs_wr_06
09-15-2002, 02:27 PM
The point is he shot someone. He shouldn't get to play. I don't care if it's self defence or what. It's wrong.

sinton66
09-15-2002, 02:29 PM
Then obviously you've never been in a position to have to defend your own life. Will you feel the same then?

hornet03
09-15-2002, 04:27 PM
Ive got an idea. How about someone from Cameron tell everybody on the message board what really happened in the Miller situation so the story can be set straight. Im curious and im sure everyone else is so just tell the story and maybe it will take a bit of a load off yalls backs.

eye of the tiger
09-15-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by rhs_wr_06:
The point is he shot someone. He shouldn't get to play. I don't care if it's self defence or what. It's wrong.

I would say it would depend on the circumstances. I certainly dont know them in this case, but a blanket statement that because he shot someone so he shouldnt play, is a little strong. Like I say I dont know the circumstances in this case, but I do wish the lad well.

sinton66
09-15-2002, 04:55 PM
I've got a better idea, how about ALL of you let the Texas legal system do ITS' job? Remember, people (even highschoolers) are innocent until proven guilty, and frankly, that task doesn't belong to posters on this board.

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 04:56 PM
WHATS WITH ALL THE WHINING? YOU SOUND LIKE FEMINEM! (eminem)

hornet03
09-15-2002, 04:58 PM
I dont think the question here is IF he shot someone. The questions are why did he and was it avoidable?

keep_it_real
09-15-2002, 05:01 PM
I don't think anybody knows what really happened, but as far as the school board getting together just to let him back would be drastic, and it woud make the program look bad.I really dont see that happening. I dont think Cameron would do that.

sinton66
09-15-2002, 05:01 PM
My point is that's for the LAW to decide, not posters on this board.

keep_it_real
09-15-2002, 05:03 PM
I would also say, I feel sorry for the guy, because even if he is in the wrong, he is having to sit out his senior year. That has to be the worst punishment.

Ranger Mom
09-15-2002, 05:05 PM
WOW, it seems like someone stirred up a "bees" nest!! (Sorry I couldn't resist)

hornet03
09-15-2002, 05:10 PM
I disagree keep-it-real. Cameron is in serious need of another offensive threat besides pittman and c-town balla already said that miller had been practicing with the team. If there's a way he'll play.(Hey that rhymed)

keep_it_real
09-15-2002, 06:13 PM
Oh I didnt know he was practicing, wll thats good for him, it woud be a shame to waist talent and ruin your senior year.It is also true people are innocent until proven guilty. Last year therewas a guy from Rockdale who played baseball, but he was accused of vandelizing the school by 2 less than perfect girls who were seeking a reward. Not only did he sit out his senior year for baseball, he also had to spend 2 months in alternative school, as well as the school pressing charges. Just recently he had his court date, and was proven, "not guilty" Quite a shame the way some of these school systems handle these situations. I guarentee RISD will have some legal troubles. I wonder how all this will turn out in Yoe land.

tog
09-15-2002, 10:14 PM
hey bee, can you spell R. O. M.? what does someone's color have to do with this? the guy is a great player, I don't know what he has done or what the situation is, but why even go the racist route? you make everyone from c-town look bad with those kind of comments, everyone else, please note that this is NOT the kind of attitude the rest of the town displays towards ANY of our kids, this is just one racist joker that has very little positive to say about anyone..... much respect to cameron, rockdale, lorena, hearne, troy, marlin, madisonville, smithville and all the rest of the teams we play, please do not judge us by one stupid poster on this forum... we will play all of these teams with all of our might, and recognize that each has its strengths and weaknesses, we hope to win them all, despite the naysayers out there,,,

KillerBee
09-15-2002, 10:27 PM
OK, dude, but when Mr.Miller of Cameron runs through our line for three or four touchdowns, remember what a blessed, pure young man he is as he screams obscenities at our defenders....

tog
09-15-2002, 10:38 PM
whatever color you say you are, it all boils down to one thing......you are a LOSER! quit making us look bad by your poor representing of our town!!!!! if you have nothing positive to say, don't say it!!!! you once thought we would be lucky to win 3 games now you talk a bunch of racist smack, and are the leader of the bandwagon because we win two games,,,, get a life, why hate on everyone else, at the end of the season you can judge the kids on our team by the TOTAL effort put forth and their improvement on and off the field, until then, keep your negative comments about us and other teams we respect off of the forum. you racist loser

football
09-15-2002, 10:45 PM
oct 11 cameron vs caldwell to killer bee be there cause THE YOEMEN ARE COMING TO TOWN dont be scared GO YOE