PDA

View Full Version : Bellville's Kieke Signs w/ TCU

BrahmaMom
04-22-2004, 09:09 PM
Congrats to Chase Kieke, Brahma CF, who is in the Bellville Times(Hey, KL3, I wonder if Bruce White rates higher than the CS editor--he's high on my list!) signing his letter-of-intent to play baseball at TCU after graduation. Kieke has given his all for four years on the Bellville field and has earned the honor and privilege. I am proud of him, and of Jess Buenger, who signed earlier with the Aggies (I think it was the Diamond Darlings that convinced him!). This class is loaded with athletic talent, hard workers, and nice kids. Congratulations to the Kieke family, better start shopping for purple--best of luck, Chase!

Old Tiger
04-22-2004, 09:26 PM
congrats!:clap:

Bull's-eye
04-23-2004, 12:13 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I have enjoyed watching him roam center field. One of the best defensive center fielders that I have seen. He's very good at getting on base, and very dangerous at stealing bases. Congratulations and the best of luck at T.C.U.

Sittin' Fastball
04-23-2004, 03:06 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap congrats!

VWG
04-23-2004, 03:20 PM
That's very good to have two kids on a 3A team to go Div. I.

KL3
04-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Congratulations to Chase, he's had a great career for Bellville. Good luck at the next level with the Horned Frogs.

BrahmaMom, Mr. White played football, basketball, and track in high school, so, according to some on this board, he had the prerequisites to become a great sports writer.

And about the Diamond Darlings, ya, I'm sure they didn't hurt A&M's chances.