PDA

View Full Version : Answers for Sinton66 and Jasperdog94

Polysemous13
04-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Sinton66 this web site is gone. All you have left is a message board. That exists because of my efforts to reverse the fortunes of the board. Considering all I have done for this board in the last five months, your questioning of me is some what offensive. You and all the others on here, who I enjoy by the way, would have lost this place of visitation had I not stepped in. Their are battles in this world that I fight for many. I fight these battles to combat the work of the devil.
JasperDog94, you poor lost soul. The study of the devil theory is to follow the word. I believe in the devil's theory--the idea that political and social crises arise from the deliberate actions of evil rather than as a natural result of conditions. My gosh, I have a doctorate in Philosophical Theology. I am a Christian. The work of these gypsies and voodoo doctors are the work of the devil. Am I not suppose to oppose this? I have developed the powers to fight these people. Should I not use them?

jason
04-22-2004, 02:16 PM
quick, somebody get the white coat...

JasperDog94
04-22-2004, 02:43 PM
I've already involved myself in a political discussion that got pretty heated. I'll not involve myself in a religous discussion at this time. If you wish to believe that you've "developed" a way to combat the powers of voodoo and witchcraft, then you have every right to believe that. We all must make a choice. I've made mine.:)

AggieJohn
04-22-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Polysemous13
Sinton66 this web site is gone. All you have left is a message board. That exists because of my efforts to reverse the fortunes of the board. Considering all I have done for this board in the last five months, your questioning of me is some what offensive. You and all the others on here, who I enjoy by the way, would have lost this place of visitation had I not stepped in. Their are battles in this world that I fight for many. I fight these battles to combat the work of the devil.
JasperDog94, you poor lost soul. The study of the devil theory is to follow the word. I believe in the devil's theory--the idea that political and social crises arise from the deliberate actions of evil rather than as a natural result of conditions. My gosh, I have a doctorate in Philosophical Theology. I am a Christian. The work of these gypsies and voodoo doctors are the work of the devil. Am I not suppose to oppose this? I have developed the powers to fight these people. Should I not use them?

i take this guy about as serious as i take the rangers winning the pennant

crzyjournalist03
04-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
i take this guy about as serious as i take the rangers winning the pennant

now there's an idea!!!! We should put this guy's magic to the test!

Ranger Mom
04-22-2004, 04:48 PM
For some reason, I kinda take offense to that!!

First, the reason the message board remains is because the message board is what is the most popular. The Region board with all it's breakdowns and weekly updates just simply became too much for the people who were doing it to maintain.

Secondly, for you to say you stepped in and saved this board when the crap hit the fan is ludicrious! I know myself and several others worked our butts off to keep this board going. It stumbled a couple of days because of hurt feelings, a joke that was taken way to seriously (and maybe too far), and plain old dissention among the ranks.

I talked to many different posters myself trying to explain what was going on and telling them to hang in there while we made the change to the new board.

You are now telling me that all our hard work was for naught, YOU were responsible for the saving of the downlow???

Give me a break!!!

sinton66
04-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Polysemous13

Please, you were nowhere near this board when the events took place. The "site" you refer to died over a year ago when they simply stopped maintaining it, and in reality was merely a "homepage" for this board. There may be a new homepage to replace it and there may not be. That hasn't been decided yet. Take offense to my question if you want, I can't control your emotions. I KNOW what kept this board going, and it WASN'T any of your B.S. This board survived because of the community that is it's membership and the efforts of Matthew and a number of other people, including myself.

Now all that said, you've had your fun, and my friendly advise is to let it go. We've started getting complaints about your most recent posts, and that's not a good thing. You need to understand, people on here are a little bit touchy when all that is dragged back up. We've put it behind us and have moved on. I urge you to do the same.

slpybear the bullfan
04-22-2004, 07:41 PM
hmmmm.... I second the white coat comment.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-22-2004, 08:16 PM
I third it...