PDA

View Full Version : Pudlugger's play by play coming.....

lepfan
09-06-2003, 12:22 AM
This should be an interesting one to say the least, seeing as though we had to beat 15 not 11 people on the field. I think some of those white pants were a little too tight and cut off the oxygen supply to the "old" men on the field. :mad:

Pudlugger
09-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Lepfan, see BD62's thread for my initial impressions of this game. I agree it was a case of cerebral hypoxia from too tight pants that caused the apparent sensory deficit on the refs , yet how do you explain the one-sidedness of the calls? It is a real mystery! :D

lepfan
09-06-2003, 12:35 AM
I saw it, I was slow in typing my post and you got yours in there first. Thanks. They were shown no mercy in the bleachers where I was sitting. How about you?

Gobbla2001
09-06-2003, 12:39 AM
We had a couple of bad ones out there tonight... Usually don't say the refs are bad but all of the calls missed were on that guy's side...

We still would have lost I'm sure, but when you're a ref and you're starring right down the line of scrimmage and the defender's hand is behind the ball, on the offensive side of the ball, that's an offsides... Also a lot of cheap blocks by Rice (nothing against Rice, it happens when you get caught up in the game, and MOST of the time you get a flag)...

Also our reciever was bear-hugged and turned around while trying to catch a pass, dunno where that flag was...

But we cheered for this ref who made a tackle for us =)

I dunno, first off you're losing, second you can't get any obvious calls...

lepfan
09-06-2003, 12:44 AM
It is very frustrating when it is SOOOO obvious. Bottom line, we were the winners they were the losers.

Pudlugger
09-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Liked seeing big #61 in on defense. Looked good filling in that D line.

lepfan
09-06-2003, 12:47 AM
:D