PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea, tell me what you think.

Sans Couth
04-21-2004, 10:05 PM
What do you think about getting a big white T-shirt with the 3adownlow logo printed on it. And then putting it in a box and sending it to a different poster each week. During football season the T-Shirt could attend a different schools Friday night game each week. We could keep passing the shirt around all the way up until the state game. We could get key-players and coaches to sign the shirt and pose for pictures with the shirt to be posted here on the downlow. At the end of the year, we could put the shirt on eBay and donate the money to charity.

jason
04-21-2004, 10:15 PM
interesting

lepfan
04-21-2004, 10:17 PM
Just made me think of that bleach commercial about body soil....:eek:

spiveyrat
04-22-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Sans Couth
What do you think about getting a big white T-shirt with the 3adownlow logo printed on it. And then putting it in a box and sending it to a different poster each week. During football season the T-Shirt could attend a different schools Friday night game each week. We could keep passing the shirt around all the way up until the state game. We could get key-players and coaches to sign the shirt and pose for pictures with the shirt to be posted here on the downlow. At the end of the year, we could put the shirt on eBay and donate the money to charity.

Who'd want to buy the shirt on ebay? It would have more meaning to 3ADL members than the general public. My .02.

Sans Couth
04-22-2004, 09:44 AM
I would bid on it myself, as I am sure that many others would. We could sell it here instead, I just used eBay as a basis for the idea. It is not the sale of the shirt that is important. It is the adventures of the shirt that make it fun.

Sittin' Fastball
04-22-2004, 10:07 AM
How about something more sanitary.....like a jock.

spiveyrat
04-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Sittin' Fastball
How about something more sanitary.....like a jock.

That would certainly make the above mentioned pictures, er... interesting. :eek:

Sittin' Fastball
04-22-2004, 10:28 AM
spiveyrat, thanks for the visual....LOL:D

It would have to be an XL to have more room for all of the signatures.

This really is a great idea though...It woud definetly prove that
athletic supporters really do care about charities.

AggieJohn
04-22-2004, 10:32 AM
either that or a football and get the image burned into the side...

i just think that shirts start looking ratty after a while...
but that's my .02 cents