PDA

View Full Version : He said, she said

Ranger Mom
04-21-2004, 05:54 PM
It's that time of the month again......Yeah you guessed it.........Ranger Mom is checking her e-mail!!! :D :D

There’s no such thing as a man...Just a little boy in a man’s body - Elvis Presley

If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman - Margaret Thatcher

A man’s home may seem to be a castle on the outside; inside, it’s often his nursery - Clare Booth Luce

As long as you know that most men are children, you know everything - Coco Chanel

The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it - Shirley McClain

If men can run the world, why can’t they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by typing a little noose around your neck? - Linda Ellerbee

Talking with a man is like trying to saddle a cow. You work like hell, but what’s the point? - Gladys Upham

Men are gluttons for punishment. The fight over women for the chance to fight with them - Vincent Price

Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering - Anonymous

PhiI C
04-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Very good RangerMom. I know for sure I don't agree with Shirley because if I were that man I would agree with her! :)

Ranger Mom
04-21-2004, 11:02 PM
I thought Vincent Price's about fighting over a woman so you can fight with her was funny!!

Fortunately, me and my husband don't fight (he found out early on that's a losing battle!!):D :D :D

sinton66
04-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Wasn't it Red Skelton that said "Marriage is a fine institution, if you don't mind being in an institution"? I always liked that one.

Sans Couth
04-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Off topic but something I have noticed.

A man will spend 50 bucks on something that is worth 5 bucks, if it is something that he wants.

A woman will spend 5 bucks on something that is worth 50 bucks, and never use it.

BrahmaMom
04-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Phil C: You are in a minority!