PDA

View Full Version : 3A Down Low has a curse on it!

Polysemous13
04-21-2004, 09:48 AM
I must first of all say, "I'm sorry." It seems that my many messages about the powers of some to call upon divine or supernatural powers to send injury and evil to others has come back to haunt me and this board. A gypsy by the name of Petrveto has placed a curse on this site and caused the problems that we went through right before switching to this new board. My many messages about the gypsys (and voodoo) that was being used to curse high school football teams was discovered by those who practice in black magic. They blamed this site for cutting down on their profits. Sports has become big business for these low lifes. I have neutralized Petrveto and will continue to work to reverse this spell.

Wildcat81
04-21-2004, 10:07 AM
get a grip :rolleyes:

CatWoman
04-21-2004, 10:17 AM
Or maybe a shrink! I will never read, much less respond to another post of his/hers.

Wildcat81
04-21-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by CatWoman
Or maybe a shrink! I will never read, much less respond to another post of his/hers.

you think a shrink will help him.:D

CHS_Grad '85
04-21-2004, 10:29 AM
I think it's funny... but then again, I am a little superstitious... I'm right there with you Polysemous13... thanks for all the hard work you're doing to keep these bad vibes away...

spiveyrat
04-21-2004, 10:40 AM
:crazy: cuckoo... cuckoo... cuckoo...

Loved your reply Wildcat! heehee

K-TOWN
04-21-2004, 11:13 AM
you...know wut this means right.....

a couple people need a new life...and need to spend there free time off this board

Old No. 7
04-21-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
:crazy: cuckoo... cuckoo... cuckoo...

Loved your reply Wildcat! heehee

Me too. :D

Voodoo....... in 3a sports. :thinking: Sounds like too much TV.

Sans Couth
04-21-2004, 11:57 AM
I thougt it was a very clever and well written post. I still think he/she is a couple of bricks shy of a load, but I am impressed with the dry dark humor, and the delivery.

Polysemous13
04-21-2004, 12:29 PM
I can not believe the lack of respect I receive on this message board. I am not cuckoo nor do I need a shrink. This is what I do for a living. I have a doctorate degree and spend my time helping the world over-come the evils of black magic. My interest in this site came about because I had a son that played high school football.
Because of powers that I have developed and the need of those with money, I am well off. I travel the world (in my own jet) dealing with various problems.
Didn't you think it rather odd the way this web site fell apart? The gypsy curse works so well on you average humans because you fail to realize the reality of it.

kaorder1999
04-21-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Polysemous13
I can not believe the lack of respect I receive on this message board. I am not cuckoo nor do I need a shrink. This is what I do for a living. I have a doctorate degree and spend my time helping the world over-come the evils of black magic. My interest in this site came about because I had a son that played high school football.
Because of powers that I have developed and the need of those with money, I am well off. I travel the world (in my own jet) dealing with various problems.
Didn't you think it rather odd the way this web site fell apart? The gypsy curse works so well on you average humans because you fail to realize the reality of it.

PM me and I'll give you many other sites that you can go to to waste thier time...please stop wasting my time and making me dumber by reading your posts....

RBARKER
04-21-2004, 01:03 PM

Hey if you need any help jet setting around the world I'm game:D The Job I have is going no where any way:weeping: :weeping: Hey guys give him some slack at least his post are entertaining compared to some that I read on here

jason
04-21-2004, 01:04 PM
Didn't you think it rather odd the way this web site fell apart? The gypsy curse works so well on you average humans because you fail to realize the reality of it. they give out doctorates for this kind of crap?? where at, the university of DOH??? :doh: :doh: :doh:

crzyjournalist03
04-21-2004, 01:44 PM
hey buddy, while you're working on the whole curse reveral thingy, do you think you could help out the Cubs and Red Sox fans??? They've had troubles waayyy longer than the 3ADL...you should devote your time to more pressing issues such as these. I'm sure that most members here are considerate enough to allow you to work towards more important issues than our humble selves.

Polysemous13
04-21-2004, 02:05 PM
Jason, my doctorate is actually in Philosophical Theology. I have moved a little to the left to delve into the supernatural. It all started when I began my studies in the devil theory. One thing led to another and here I am today.

Sans Couth
04-21-2004, 02:10 PM
Is there anything you can do for this guy?

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/pics/dumb/pics/dumb04.jpg

3afan2K3

Masseter
04-21-2004, 02:13 PM
wow

Ranger Mom
04-21-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Sans Couth

3afan2K3

LOL!!!!!!

Does no one but us oldtimers not remember Polysemeus??

I don't think I have ever seen him post anything that WASN'T talking about a curse SOMEWHERE!!

I just read them and go hmmmmmmm!!!

Sittin' Fastball
04-21-2004, 03:02 PM
please do that voo doo that you do so well, doo doo.:D

JasperDog94
04-21-2004, 03:36 PM
Maybe you should spend less time in "devil theory" and more time in God's Truth.

3afan2K3
04-21-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Sans Couth

3afan2K3
***!?!?!? How did you get my picture?

olddawggreen
04-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Thats not 3afan2k3, this is.....

3afan2K3
04-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Thats not 3afan2k3, this is.....
UMMM NO, thats Ranger Mom!

Ranger Mom
04-21-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by 3afan2K3
UMMM NO, thats Ranger Mom!

I don't have brown eyes!!!

Old Tiger
04-21-2004, 06:24 PM
grow up and get a shrink :p

lepfan
04-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Jason, my doctorate is actually in Philosophical Theology. I have moved a little to the left to delve into the supernatural. It all started when I began my studies in the devil theory. One thing led to another and here I am today.

I have been warned of people like you...the ones with the...
I D 10 T errors!

sinton66
04-21-2004, 08:00 PM

Since you're here and posting on this site, how exactly did it fall apart? Seems to me it's still here. Some new faces in the driver's seat, but still here and still growing. Normally I enjoy your ramblings, but, sorry Poly, you're not making much sense this time.

HornetMom
04-21-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!!!!!

I don't think I have ever seen him post anything that WASN'T talking about a curse SOMEWHERE!!

I remember and agree with you Ranger Mom. hmmmmmmmmm!!!

3afan2K3
04-21-2004, 08:25 PM
nevermind

Old Tiger
04-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Dude you need to get that blackhead out lol :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-21-2004, 08:53 PM
Man, this guy should give us all some of what he's smoking/eating/injecting....lol

AggieJohn
04-22-2004, 01:24 AM
i think someone has watch Charmed reruns one too many times or spent too many hours on Asheron's Call

spiveyrat
04-22-2004, 06:33 AM
I have moved a little to the left to delve into the supernatural.

A little to the left??? More like off the scale!

AggieJohn
04-22-2004, 10:50 AM
a little to the left! LIBERAL

coug81
04-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Most the the gypsy curse post have been pretty good, some of you are way too serious.;) :doh:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by explayer2001
a little to the left! LIBERAL
Not funny....

AggieJohn
04-22-2004, 01:09 PM
then why am i laughing...haha

Polysemous13
04-22-2004, 02:24 PM
Explayer2001--I can't believe you are familiar with Asheron's Call web site. This is one of many sites on the internet that I monitor. To use the name of a son of Jacob on that demonic web site is an insult in itself.

AggieJohn
04-22-2004, 03:01 PM
dude, are you serious...your a whack job man, honestly...do really believe that they're are spirits abound that destroy 3ADL..no they're not...we are just hard working american people who get on this to expression our opinions..i mean honestly, another thing, voodoo and magic stuff is crap, the only true things here on 3adl are our belief in God, Democracy, and American High School Football

AggieJohn
04-22-2004, 03:03 PM
and another thing....asheron's call is a game...made by men for men, the root of the name asheron has no bearing on anything....get a real job....

Rabbit'93
04-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!!!!!!

Mom I remember Poly....and I enjoy his posts. I think some of the newer folks are taking this a bit to seriously.....not that a gypsy curse shouldn't be taken seriously. hehe;)

SINTON81
04-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Speaking of 3adownlow falling apart, can someone please PM me and let me know what went on. All I know is what I read in the e-mail that Matt sent us to tell us about this new board, and that PPHfan is no longer with us.

slpybear the bullfan
04-23-2004, 10:10 PM
Okay folks... let's move along... nothing to see here.... :)