PDA

View Full Version : Bellville22's Little Sister...

Bellville22
04-20-2004, 03:33 PM
My sister was in a car wreck yesterday. She's gonna be fine, but saw the chiropractor today, and was told it'd be best if she sat out tonight's game vs. rival Sealy, especially since Bellville has clinched D23 already.

She's the Brahmanettes leading hitter, and is gonna be mighty upset that she won't be able to play tonight and help the team. She's a Sr. and this will be her last game against big-time rival Sealy.

She reads the Down Low, and it would be awesome if everyone could post a little shoutout to her and try to help her feel better. Several of you met her at the meet & greet at Texas Stadium last December. I'm sure she'd appreciate it, as would I. Thanks a bunch. Love ya #13.

BrahmaMom
04-20-2004, 03:38 PM
Hey, Li'l Sis, sorry you will miss the last game against Sealy, I know how tough that will be. You've had an awesome career with lots to look forward to. I join your family, though, in thanking God you weren't seriously injured. Take care of yourself.

CHS_Grad '85
04-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Oh man... what a tough break... but you know - sometimes stuff like this works to the teams advantage... they can win it for you tonight... wish you a speedy recovery...

Bull's-eye
04-20-2004, 03:59 PM
Best wishes and a speedy recovery from Sugar Land! Good luck in the state play-offs.

pirate4state
04-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Thank God you were not seriously injured! I know it may seem like a big loss to not play in tonights game, but give yourself time to heal properly. :) Who knows, maybe Sinton & Bellville will meet again, on a different diamond! ;) Good luck in the playoffs & take care of yourself! :cool:

slpybear the bullfan
04-20-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey there...

...I hope you get a chance to read all of this and I hope it makes you feel better. We have so much to be thankful for.

Good luck! I hope you can cheer your team on against Sealy!

sinton66
04-20-2004, 08:08 PM
Lil sis, don't fret over this game. Take care of yourself and just get better in time for the run. The team will definitely need you in the playoff games. You and 22 be sure to let me know if yall play any in my area up here. I'll definitely come watch if I can.;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-20-2004, 09:08 PM
Hope you get better soon. Good luck in the playoffs.

Ranger Mom
04-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that Lil Sis....I am just SO glad that you are OK!!

Last time I saw you (or the only time I saw you) you were wearing a walking boot.....I remember cause I felt sorry for those cold little toes!!:D :D

Keep your chin up and keep up the good work!!

aamove
04-20-2004, 09:53 PM
Thank God there were no serious injuries. And good luck in the playoffs.

Bellville22
04-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Her teammates took care of business tonight. Brahmanettes are undefeated district champs. That should help. Thanks to all of you for posting:inlove:

pinecone
04-20-2004, 10:00 PM
That's great news. Lil Sis, make up for lost opportunity in the play off games. :clap:

Brahma73
04-20-2004, 10:30 PM
God bless you all! Bellville22's lil' sister is also Brahma73's little girl. I read all these with her. She's very touched and thankful for her good fortune in the accident (though she's really got a sore neck) and for all your good wishes. She's especially proud to be that lil' sister, I assure you. Thanks 22. You're awesome as I've come to expect. #13 will be back on the field in no time and the Brahmanettes are ready to make another run. Don't take them lightly!

middleagecardinal
04-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Sorry that I'm just now getting to this post and at the same time figured out who you are. I'm glad to hear that you're o.k. I'm also glad to hear about you and your team's success this year. Hope to see you guys soon. Ask your dad who I am. :D

Brahma73
04-21-2004, 05:11 PM
She knows, Middle.

Thanks!!!;)

Old Cardinal
04-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Young Lady, I hope that you are fully recovered by now! Have a good postseason.