PDA

View Full Version : Old Card, Give us some investment advice!

fred grunden
01-03-2004, 05:33 PM
For the new year, how about sharing your feelings about the market, what is the best investment for Jan. 2004, or anything else you find of interest in the world of investing.

jason
01-03-2004, 05:43 PM
i think the best investment would be to my college fund....please send PM for account information.... :D :D :D

Old Cardinal
01-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Fred: I usually buy mostly USA companies but the last transactions were-- Symbols: ADRE, ADRD, ADRA, ADRU-These are BLDRS composite indexes on China, and Europe(emerging economies). I also bought a "strong buy" rating called- BEV, which sold a bunch of marginal nursing homes and now have a strong balance sheet to actuate profits with....Instead of naming stocks, if you would like I will send out a few websites on a regular basis; with great info for you to study.

<small>[ January 03, 2004, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

fred grunden
01-04-2004, 07:58 PM
jason

Donating Member
Member # 1477

posted January 03, 2004 04:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think the best investment would be to my college fund....please send PM for account information....

The key word here is "investment", as in expect something in return for the money spent. My rates would be pretty high, but if you are willing to pay, then maybe we can strike up a deal. :D I like 20%, or maybe double my money. The higher the risk, the more the return should be. If you plan to be a medical doctor, then maybe you could give me free medical care. No, that won't work 'cause I'll be in my grave before you get the MD.