PDA

View Full Version : Who has been...

lepfan
04-17-2004, 01:05 AM
...the biggest influence in your life?

I would have to say my older sister. Since I was a little kid I have always looked up to her.

Old Tiger
04-17-2004, 10:09 AM
my mom, she always pushes me to do the best and supports me with whatever decision i make.

kaorder1999
04-17-2004, 01:10 PM
my parents and jesus christ

HighSchool Fan
04-17-2004, 01:19 PM
Jesus Christ and my sister Shelli

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-17-2004, 06:57 PM
id like to thank the academy, i couldnt have doen it w/out y....oh sorry wrong thread. hahaha, no seriously though, id have to say my entire family, i couldnt have done anything or become who i am w/out them. R.I.P Mom, i love you

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-17-2004, 08:38 PM
I would have to say my father...he's only missed one of my track meets and two basketball games since I started when I was in the 7th grade and has pushed me to be the best I can be and supported me in all of my endeavors.

Gobbla2001
04-17-2004, 08:43 PM
My grandfather was my biggest influence... Though he's no longer with us, he still influences me...

Wouldn't wanna know what I'd have been like without those fishing trips when I was younger...

cubs
04-17-2004, 09:50 PM
My grandmother ... loved me unconditionally and taught me many things about life that have helped me long the way even though she passed away when I was 17 years old. Many things I've done have been because I promised her I would ... the one quote I can remember hearing her say over and over ... "always remember - education is the only thing that no one can ever take away from you."

sinton66
04-18-2004, 09:41 AM
There were several people that influenced my life. Like Gobbla, my grandfather had a big influence on me as a child. I also got to go fishing a lot. My grandfather was 3/4 Choctaw Indian. Born and raised during a time when being an American Indian wasn't considered cool to say the least. Uneducated, but had a perserverance that was remarkable.

In my school years, I can think of two teachers that made a great impact on me. During my senior year in high school, I met and made a friend that had a big influence on me also. He's the one that got me started in my profession. Been there ever since.