PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best offense in 3A?

Comfortable Hemorrhage
11-01-2003, 01:40 AM
I know it's probably Burnet; who else do you think has a great O? Rember, there are many teams who get overlooked because they have such bad defenses.

Old Dog
11-01-2003, 01:47 AM
Good offenses.....Forney, Kennedale, Bellville, Gainesville, Rice, Gilmer, Spring Hill to name a few of the highest scoring offenses.

Knightmoon
11-01-2003, 06:35 AM
Sweetwater Mustangs have a very good running attack. Sweetwater's offensive line is tough. I witnessed it first hand last night as Sweetwater shut out Merkel 12-0. I don't think Sweetwater will be known for huge scoring, but for ball control and time management they get an A+. They ran 27 more plays than Merkel last night--because they sustained drive after drive. I know the question is about offense, but Sweetwater's D would stifle any offensive game. I would love to see a game between Sweetwater and Burnet. That would be something to see.

Chief Woodman
11-01-2003, 09:57 AM
Statistically Decatur has to be considered. Averaging over 400 yards a game and 37 points a game. Granted the schedule is not the toughest in the state, but it does include 3 4A schools. Two of them play each other this week for a playoffs spot (Mineral Wells and Springtown) the other is in the district with Denton, Denton Ryan....and if they win next week they are in the playoffs.