PDA

View Full Version : District 30 AAA Track

PhiI C
04-16-2004, 08:19 PM
I don't have point totals for all or who advanced to regional but in District 30 AAA the Sinton boys' varsity and the Sinton boys' and girls' varsity teams won district easily. It was a fight in in Varisty Girls results though and the Ingleside girls edged out the Sinton girls 173 -166. On a positive note for the Sinton girls varsity was a big win in the last relay with a great time and they edged Ingleside out for first place in that race so at least there was a positive ending.

District303aPastPlayer
04-16-2004, 10:05 PM
the JV girls scored 214 points, the JV boys scored 202(approx) and the Varsity boys scored 217 points. All 3 relays for the girls are headed to Regionals. I would like to congratulate my sister on a job well done all year long. SHe made the finals in the 100 and the 200m dashes. I would also like to congratulate Roxanna Ortiz. She, i believe, set a school record with a time of 26.5~ in the 200m Dash. Congrats also

PhiI C
04-17-2004, 01:28 PM
I agree District. I didn't know that was your sister on the team. A great effort by the Sinton girls who just barely lost out to a fine Ingleside team. Your sister and Roxanne and all the seniors have had great careers at Sinton.