PDA

View Full Version : Div. I players from your school...

WOS92
04-16-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm curious to see what college players come from our new classification rivals. Since we're new to the class, I don't really know a lot of the players who have recently emerged from the 3A ranks. WO-S has more players in Div. I than it has in a long time this year. Gayron Allen will start at MLB for Oklahoma, Eric Enard is listed as a starting WR for TX, Kerry Franks is going into his first year at Texas A&M, and we have three DBs starting at Tulsa - Jeff Thibodeaux and Jermaine Hope at CB and Michael Ledet at FS.

Duh... and Joey Byerly as backup QB at North Texas... forgot that one...

Old Green
04-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Cuero has Cody Wallace -OL Texas A&M
Andrew Heard - WR at Texas Tech

Brady Urbanovsky - LB recieved a Scholarship to Air Force

sinton66
04-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Sinton has Neimiah(Bubba) Heard as RB at Rice, and Adrian Alaniz will be playing baseball at UT(red-shirted this season).

sinfan75
04-16-2004, 09:35 PM
Sinton also had Craig and Curt Jones at North Texas. Craig just finished his senior year there. Started at free safety the last three years. Hopin he makes it into the pros.

District303aPastPlayer
04-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Sinton also had Craig and Curt Jones at North Texas. Craig just finished his senior year there. Started at free safety the last three years. Hopin he makes it into the pros.
from what i have been told, its almost a foregone conclusion that he will be drafted in the first 3 rounds =x

j_dog
04-16-2004, 10:12 PM
Last year Jasper sent OL Jorrie Adams and DL Red Bryant to A&M. This year sent OL and DL SirVincent to Univ. of Houston. There may be more, but those are the ones I know about.

Old Tiger
04-16-2004, 10:36 PM
Rockdale has Stryker Sulak who's going to Missouri and Blad Bassler who is currently at University of Houston. A while back we had a guy that went to Rice and went to training camp with the cowboys and got cut. Now he plays in the Canadian Football League. We have another guy who was an awesome MLB that goes to D3 UMHB