PDA

View Full Version : Funny Commercials

CatWoman
04-15-2004, 11:32 AM
A man is carrying his son in a harness type holder in front of him. The man has a Blizzard from Dairy Queen and the baby is trying to get it. The dad says no, this is for grown ups, the baby kicks the Dad in the groin and then head butts him.

My husband and I cracked up the first time we saw this. What are some of your favorite commercials??

lepfan
04-15-2004, 01:26 PM
I am not to sure how funny it is but it is a fav of mine...

The guy with a beer gut sitting in a chair with a beer in hand, talking in a woman's voice about the things that have just been bought with his credit card...I think it is a CitiBank commercial about identity theft...."$1500 for a leather ....." LOL

pirate4state
04-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
I am not to sure how funny it is but it is a fav of mine...

The guy with a beer gut sitting in a chair with a beer in hand, talking in a woman's voice about the things that have just been bought with his credit card...I think it is a CitiBank commercial about identity theft...."$1500 for a leather ....." LOL I love this commercial!! It is Citibank! I think all their identity theft commercials are funny, but this one is the best! :clap:

Ranger Mom
04-15-2004, 02:05 PM
Those ARE funny!!

I still like the old Geico commercial with the 2 squirrels high fiving and doing their little handshake after they ran someone off the road!!

CHS_Grad '85
04-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Those ARE funny!!

I still like the old Geico commercial with the 2 squirrels high fiving and doing their little handshake after they ran someone off the road!! That is funny... but the one that gets me the most looks from my kids is the one where this heavy set woman is posting a reward sign for her lost gerbil... a guy is standing behind her & notices the gerbil duck into her blouse... so - he gently reaches into her blouse feeling around for the gerbil... as he's still standing behind her - he reaches around to the front as she finally notices & maces him... (I think-'cos by this time I'm rolling on the couch) she punches him & tosses a trash can on him... oh, what a riot...

JasperDog94
04-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Those ARE funny!!

I still like the old Geico commercial with the 2 squirrels high fiving and doing their little handshake after they ran someone off the road!!
That's also one of my favorites...:D

CatWoman
04-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I love this commercial!! It is Citibank! I think all their identity theft commercials are funny, but this one is the best! :clap:

Those are great. I like the little lady cleaning out her pool, talking in the man's voice Mamasita...

lobo12
04-15-2004, 09:56 PM
i myself like the six flags commercial with the old man dancing

marlin fan
04-15-2004, 10:01 PM
this one may not be funny to most but it is to me... the new Geico commercial with the thing in the back seat singing

lepfan
04-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by lobo12
i myself like the six flags commercial with the old man dancing
That is a good one too! He is so spunky.

CHS_CG
04-15-2004, 11:01 PM
I still like a superbowl one for bud where there are two puppies and they are brothers and get taken off to different homes and the one with the blue gets takin to a better home than the one with the red so he sticks his tounge out to the one in the red as they leave and 10 years later they pass each other with the one with blue on is on a fire truck and the one with red on is on a bud truck and the one with red sticks his tounge out at the other dog to show him up!

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-16-2004, 12:33 PM
one of my all time favoritesisfrom the wuperbowl a few yrs back when the middle frog gets fried by the lizzard and he gets to take his place and hes using different tones to do the 'weis" part and the other two frogsget pissed off at him and "beat him up" and say whos your daddy. does anyone remember this one?

CatWoman
04-16-2004, 02:15 PM
I just thought of another one. It was an ad for the Jim Rome show on Fox Sports Net, "The Last Word". Jim Rome's trademark was being very blunt.

Anyway, the commercial had a couple in the Dr.'s office. Both of them were real hard to look at. The Dr. is doing a sonogram and the husband, says, "Well Doc, what is it going to be?" The Dr. looks both of them up and down and says UGLY.

Ranger Mom
04-16-2004, 02:17 PM
I saw a commercial last night, it shocked me more than anything.

A guy and girl are out for a boat ride and the boat springs a leak....as the guy frantically looks for something to plug the leak, the girl calmly reaches into her "full box" of tampons and opens one, shoots it into the leaky hole and "voila" no more leak!!

CatWoman
04-16-2004, 02:19 PM
I saw a commercial last night, it shocked me more than anything.

A guy and girl are out for a boat ride and the boat springs a leak....as the guy frantically looks for something to plug the leak, the girl calmly reaches into her "full box" of tampons and opens one, shoots it into the leaky hole and "voila" no more leak!!

I've seen that one too. My 12 year old daughter looked at me and said Nasty!

Old Tiger
04-16-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by CatWoman
A man is carrying his son in a harness type holder in front of him. The man has a Blizzard from Dairy Queen and the baby is trying to get it. The dad says no, this is for grown ups, the baby kicks the Dad in the groin and then head butts him.

My husband and I cracked up the first time we saw this. What are some of your favorite commercials?? That one and the Quiznos subs one.

lepfan
04-17-2004, 01:49 AM
Another good one is the OfficeMax one with the dancing guy with the 'fro that has been parted...he dances down the aisle at the office to the beat of "Rubberband Man" (not sure that is the name of the song) passing out office supplies...he stops to dance a little more...I like that one too.

crzyjournalist03
04-17-2004, 01:52 PM
I liked the spinoff of the "wassup?" commercials with the cowboy who sits in a bar and every time he gets asked he responds, "Well thanks for asking. I'm doing fine. I just flew in to town and boy are the people here nice..." and he keeps talking as the other people roll their eyes.

District303aPastPlayer
04-17-2004, 02:53 PM
a budweiser commercial where 3 black guys walk up to 3 white guys who are dressed up in over exaggerated hip hop gear. they just kind of stand there, and its a tense little situation. they exchange a few words, then they walk off... the black guys just stop later and say to eachother... "True"