PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go Again!

Phil C
04-12-2004, 08:36 AM
I keep saying this all the time. If you check this out this is supposed to be a 3A Football Discussion. You don't need a sign to see it. I know it is hard to stay on the topic during the off season but let's try the old staying focus routine. I have seen discussions on whether the President knew about 9-11 before it came, reviews on movies like the Alamo and the Passion of Christ, and even word associations. In sports we get off the topic by such items as how UT is doing in Men and Women's Basketball or how Baylor got cheated by the CAll. There have been discussions and scores on baseball and softball lately which has nothing to do with football. I bet it won't be long until we start talking about the Olymphics and NBA basketball. Some of you are still celebrating the Spurs winning the championship LAST YEAR! Sometimes there is even women's soccer discussion here for crying out loud! Come on people! Let's get with it! It's 3 A Football!!

ej2525
04-12-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Lots of thunderstorms and rain tonight in Sinton. I don't think there is any way they will be able to have the make up baseball game between Sinton and Ingleside tomorrow night. In fact with this weather I don't think there will be any games on Tuesday night! Lots of rain! Holy Chiwawa!

And this post has what to do with 3A Football?? "Here's your sign!!!"

:hand:

Phil C
04-12-2004, 08:56 AM
Hey ej your quote was made by PhiI C not Phil C! Here's your sign! ;)

ej2525
04-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Wait a minute!!! Are you moonlighting under 2 different names to throw some of us off? :confused: Also, both from Sinton?

I didn't read the fine print!! :p

Phil C
04-12-2004, 09:05 AM
Oops! Caught me there! Actually I originally registered under Phil C but didn't know how to get it on to a second computer so I registered under PhiI C. I am so ashamed! Here's my sign! :o

poncho
04-12-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Oops! Caught me there! Actually I originally registered under Phil C but didn't know how to get it on to a second computer so I registered under PhiI C. I am so ashamed! Here's my sign! :o Phil C or PhiI C You just kill me!!!!LOLMAOF:D Poncho

ej2525
04-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Split personalities!! Never know who you are talking to with this guy!!
:eek: ;)

Ranger Mom
04-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Phil is PhiI is Bill......no matter how he spells his username!!:D

poncho
04-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Phil is PhiI is Bill......no matter how he spells his username!!:D Will the "REAL" Phil, PhiI, Fhil, Fill, feel please stand up??:D :D

sinton66
04-12-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by poncho
Will the "REAL" Phil, PhiI, Fhil, Fill, feel please stand up??:D :D

And don't forget to wear your Spurs cap.:D

Old Tiger
04-12-2004, 01:14 PM
lol

CHS_Grad '85
04-12-2004, 01:51 PM
:clap: :D :clap:

Da Mules
04-12-2004, 08:53 PM
don't sweat it SchizoPhil :D I used to think all the non-football posts were cr*p, but as long as the poster has the courtesy to kind of identify his thread (as in, related to football or related to something else) then I feel like you know what you're getting into when you click on it.
Maybe they should make a little football icon you can click on if the thread actually has something to do with football!!:devil: