PDA

View Full Version : Matthew328

Old Tiger
04-11-2004, 10:09 PM
I would like a rundown of the new 19-3a what to look for from other teams and what they are returning

Matthew328
04-12-2004, 01:31 PM
I haven't gotten all my info yet on what people have coming back..still working on calling people...but I may not have everything until DCTF comes out..usually with coaches that dont call me back I use DCTF to replace them..

My early outlook is probably something like this:

Manor and LaGrange at the top...Manor finally had some playoff success and I think it'll carry over...LaGrange is LaGrange and they'll be there..after that it looks to be somewhat of a toss up in the only 8 team district in the state...Rockdale, Giddings and Caldwell will all be right there..I look for Yoe to be much improved this year also..

Old Tiger
04-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Thanks for as much info you can give.

JasperDog94
04-12-2004, 01:54 PM
I don't know what Manor has coming back, but they took Jasper into OT and should've beat us. We missed an extra point, but they were offsides and we went for 2 and made it. They had a heck of a team.

Mustang '89
04-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I don't know what Manor has coming back, but they took Jasper into OT and should've beat us. We missed an extra point, but they were offsides and we went for 2 and made it. They had a heck of a team.

Wrong team JasperDog94. Manor lost to Jasper 24-21 in regulation, when the Mustangs missed a field goal from the three with the clock running down. Tried to rush the kicker on the field and he missed. Most heartbreaking thing I've seen in a long time!! :( :( :(

P.S. I do agree they should have won the game.:D

JasperDog94
04-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Sorry about that. I know there were two games in a row that I felt that Jasper was outplayed, but managed to scrape by. Of course, not having your starting running back will do that to you.