PDA

View Full Version : The Pig use to be the only place you....

Sans Couth
04-11-2004, 12:18 AM
....had to listen to the tired old crap about politics.

I know that there has got to be some political boards out there. I just wish that the 3ADL was not one of them. This place used to be about important things like Football, Underwater Basket Weaving, and road trips that involved condom covered tail lights.

Sigh...I sure do miss that.

jason
04-11-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Sans Couth

I know that there has got to be some political boards out there. I just wish that the 3ADL was not one of them. This place used to be about important things like Football, Underwater Basket Weaving, and road trips that involved condom covered tail lights.

Sigh...I sure do miss that. dude its the offseason...get over it...

SintonFan
04-11-2004, 12:59 AM
jason, I wish you'd join some of those political debates...;)
You know, like back 66 up and all.:D

slpybear the bullfan
04-11-2004, 02:03 AM
"...hmmm.hmmm.hummm... Wasted awaaay again in Margaritaville... Hummma...humma..hum..humm.. Loooooking for myyy... lost shaker of saaallt."

:p :p :p :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

JasperDog94
04-11-2004, 03:48 PM

It's better than all those topics about Communist sports...right 66?:o :D :D

slpybear the bullfan
04-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It's better than all those topics about Communist sports...right 66?:o :D :D

I thought we had finally settled the Communist Soccer Conspiracy once and for all??? ;)

Ranger Mom
04-11-2004, 07:07 PM

I hope NEVER to have to talk about condoms again on here!!!

Here's a board - political board (http://www.news-journalonline.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.pl?ubb=forum;f=5)