PDA

View Full Version : Region I Baseball

VWG
04-10-2004, 05:45 PM
Give us the updates! Who's leading your district?
What's happening with Lubbock Cooper, Canyon, Abilene Wylie, Lake Dallas, Graham, Kennedale, Iowa Park, Sweetwater, Snyder, Monahans, etc....
Were getting into the stretch run and playoffs are around the corner!

Green Ranger
04-10-2004, 06:22 PM
This may not be absolutely right but I think this is right. Presidio is ahead of Pecos and Greenwood. Monahans is just behind Greenwood in the 4th position. Greenwood as of late, until Thursday, really needs to get the bats going.

VWG
04-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Green Ranger
This may not be absolutely right but I think this is right. Presidio is ahead of Pecos and Greenwood. Monahans is just behind Greenwood in the 4th position. Greenwood as of late, until Thursday, really needs to get the bats going.

I thought Monahans was a pretty salty team out west?

lobo12
04-11-2004, 12:18 AM
we are a pretty good team, just not playing that well as of late. we have missed the state tournament by one game the past three years but cant seem to get it goin in district

VWG
04-11-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by lobo12
we are a pretty good team, just not playing that well as of late. we have missed the state tournament by one game the past three years but cant seem to get it goin in district

Are you guys a younger team this year? Pitching not coming through?

lobo12
04-11-2004, 03:49 PM
yes we are a young team this year we have only 4 seniors and i think pitching is our weak area. we also make erros a lot and hurt ourselves. we lost a great senior class but they will be okay once they get going

wildstangs
04-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Snyder took over sole possesion of 1st place in 3-3A with a 12-2 win over Sweetwater on Friday. A seven run second inning doomed the mustangs. Hopefully things will be better for us when the Tigers come to Sweetwater for the second half of district.