PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Beat Sweetwater By 10 Run Rule!

Mean_Machine
04-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Snyder Beat Sweetwater By 10 Run Rule! way to go Tigers

Buffalo
04-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Heard Snyder did well at the CCity track meet as well. Where did Snyder get all of there athletes do they not play football or Basket bALL. Give us some info Mean Machany.

wildstangs
04-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Ouch, do you remember the final score? Who pitched for Sweetwater?

Old Cardinal
04-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Can someone from Snyder tell us about the Softball team? How many select team players are on the squad? Ages of the players, etc:

18handicap
04-10-2004, 04:56 PM
I can give you some run down on the Snyder program since I was the coach that started the program and took them to the playoffs the first 3 years of competition before I moved back home near my parents to coach and help take care of them.

They have a good ASA league program, but not that many play select ball (I don't think)-- it is just too far for them to go and play. There are some great athletes and great KIDS along with a great town.

I loved every minute that I lived there and still have a lot of friends there. I cheer for them from a distance all of the time.

Old Cardinal
04-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks 18H., Many years ago my brother in law (M. M.) was the Band Director there! I used to see them play sports back in the 70's....I was just fishing for info on this current program...It could end up with them climbing the brackets in Region I...Canyon, Kennedale and Borger look a little above the pack, at first glance....I too agree that is a good little town out West.

Mean_Machine
04-10-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Buffalo
Heard Snyder did well at the CCity track meet as well. Where did Snyder get all of there athletes do they not play football or Basket bALL. Give us some info Mean Machany. :) Not many basketballers but quit a few played Football. We wnt to quarter finals last year.